Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

håvsund

Great support! I'll upgrade soon for a premium package. Looking forward to see more of the app. Thanks

December 23, 2021

Hi håvsund store admin

Vicky
Socialshop - Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

TAKTAI

nice application !! help me a lot and customizable product feed and super great team support !! recommended one.

December 23, 2021

Hi TAKTAI Store Admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Felix

catchndealz

I just downloaded the app, Customer service is great! Thanks for your help, hopefully the app will be as good as the customer service

December 19, 2021

Hi Catchndealz Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Bambola

This app is amazing!!! It perfectly fulfills its function. Best of all is their customer support. I had a problem and they didn't stop until they solved it. At all times they informed me of the process and helped me in all my doubts. You are great and a great team. Thank you very much for everything

December 16, 2021

Hi Bambola

Barata y Coqueta

Muy fácil el proceso de crear y exportar el feed a Google Merchant Center, ¡Fantástico! es una aplicación que instalaré en cada una de mis tiendas sin lugar a dudas.

Hola administrador de la tienda Barata y Coqueta,
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su reseña.

Tu opinión es nuestro mayor activo. Si hay algún otro inconveniente durante el tiempo de uso, comuníquese con nosotros para obtener asistencia.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar en nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!

KayeOoze

I enjoyed how Vicky helped me with my concerns regarding the app and she was very helpful and detailed on giving her instructions and teaching me about different tools and how to use it.

Hi KayeOoze

damnn

The customer support from Felix was amazing. He helped me integrate my facebook and instagram shop smoothly. His service was timely and effective! Thank you!

Hi damnn

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Felix

Team Sport

I used this app for 4 months! it's great app and managed by a helpful people! Thank you so much for your efforts!

December 9, 2021

Hi Team Sport Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Mini Muslim

Fantastic app and fantastic support :D
this app is a must for your shopify store! Good staff fast support. I cannot give 10 stars :/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 7, 2021

Hi Mini Muslim store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

lightia

After several problems with Facebook pixel mismatches and language feed issues, I got this app to manage my uploads in a comfortable way and it works great! And the support is very supportive and progressive!

December 7, 2021

Hi lightia store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.