Socialshop for Google Shopping , 587 reviews

4.9
May 4, 2022

Niel van de customer support heeft mij erg professioneel geholpen met het installeren van de app. Het is een overzichtelijk dashboard met slimme functies waardoor je je feed kan optimaliseren ten opzichte van de concurrenten!

ITW Home
Netherlands

Hallo ITW Home-beheerder,

Dit is Niel van het Socialhead Team.

Hartelijk dank voor uw gulle recensie.

We zijn blij dat je een fantastische tijd bij ons hebt gehad! Bedankt voor uw vertrouwen, we zijn dankbaar voor een geweldige klant zoals u.

Voor het geval je het niet weet, onze Socialhead-blog is een geweldige bron geweest voor handelaren in de e-commercemarkt, en we zijn er trots op dat we ons steentje bijdragen om de kennis van onze bezoekers dieper te maken, dus aarzel niet om het eens te proberen op https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Groeten,

Niel
Socialshop - Facebook, Google Shopping-feed

May 3, 2022

Good App overall, very efficient and customer service is great, Rachel gave me great help, super patient and help follow thru every single details on my problems, 2 thumbs up!!

Josatina Home

Hi Josatina Home admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

May 3, 2022

Very good App and Rachel had been a good adviser to my shop, she is a good listener and very very kind :)

Tiborang

Hello Tiborang Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

May 3, 2022

Rachel is one of the most talented customer care manager I ever worked with. I'm so happy of the app and the support

HK WOMAN
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello HK WOMAN Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

May 3, 2022

it is very good to work with this app as Rachel is very helpful and she solved all my problems in 1 go

ShriandSam
India
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hello ShriandSam Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

April 28, 2022

I had a lot of questions at the beginning, MR.Flix helped me solve them and understand the software clearly.He is very professional.

LetPot's garden
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hello LetPot's garden admin,

Regards,

April 26, 2022

I used this app and the support team were so helpful and quick to answer any questions I had about the set-up. The App is very easy to navigate and use.

Okanui US
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied April 28, 2022

Hi Okanui US,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

April 26, 2022

Loc Nguyen Huu was super helpful with multiple tasks and issues for our account. He was very understanding and talked me through fixing the issues clearly. Much appreciated!

ilabb Canada
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hi Katherine,

April 26, 2022

Loc Nguyen Huu was incredibly helpful and stayed on the phone with me for 1.5 hours helping to fix multiple product feed issues. He was very patient and knowledgable and quick at fixing things. I am very impressed with the customer service.

ilabb
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Katherine,

April 25, 2022

So far this app has been good. The ability to easily select product categories for Google Merchant Center has been just what I was looking for. So much easier to work with that Google Center itself. Hoping all continues to go smoothly after all the product feed is reviewed by Google.

Teach Fun Oz Resources