Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lieferhemd

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does what it's supposed to do and works fine for me.
Support simply is fantastic, thank you very much!

December 9, 2020

Dear Lieferhemd,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Abroochable Pin Heads

Location Australia

I've only started using this app but so far the team has been very helpful and I've found the app easy enough to use. I've found the integration with Facebook smooth.

December 9, 2020

Hi Abroochable Pin Heads store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank your review.

You are the reason we improve the quality of our app every day.
Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Cute Kids

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Job , This do exactly what I need by sync the shopify catalogue to my Facebook Business , 10x

Dear Cute Kids,

RhinoShield France

Location France

Great app for syncing product feeds to Facebook Catalog, especially the awesome customer service! Their response with issues are fast and accurate, really recommend it!

Hi RhinoShield France store admin,

Im Tracie from customer support of Socialshop. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback

We will try day by day to improve your experience with our app.

Have a nice day

RhinoShield España

Location France

The app has great UX and the customer service responds fast and accurate. Really help a lot with our work. Definitely recommend it!

Hi RhinoShield España store admin,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app. Your feedback will help us a lot on developing our app to the better way

If you need any further help, please dont be hesitate to contact us. I will support you right away

Colaquiagora

Location Brazil

very good, I gonna take this app to my job. very good, very good, I gonna take this app to my job. very good,

December 6, 2020

Dear Colaquiagora,

Spiritual Look

The App is easy to use and they have included extra features such as excluding certain products in the feed which I needed. Customer support was also very helpful.

December 3, 2020

Hi Spiritual Look store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

gamingevolutionshop.com

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

So i got my google merchant suspended and they helped me to find the issue now i will try to fix and check if gonna work...they point that google didn't even help and ignore me... They are pro and i like how they care about you. thanks guys..let's see if will work with google. Hope that my comment can help you to decide guys.

December 1, 2020

Hi gamingevolutionshop.com store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app

We will improve day by day to give you better experience. So if you meet any issue while using app, dont be hesitate to contact us

chana_beauty8

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very Good App. I would recommend every seller should have it and boot your business. Thank you for supporting us.

December 1, 2020

Dear Channa_beauty8 store admin,

Here is Vicky from the Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your reviews. You are the reason force for us to grow every day.

With all gratitude, we sincerely thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Vicky

Elilhaam

Location United Arab Emirates

I love this app and the support team, for a free app the support team is top notch, they are quick to take any your request, Cheers to Annie the support staff who helped us a lot during the need...

November 30, 2020