Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Channel & Tiktok

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KayeOoze

Location Philippines

I enjoyed how Vicky helped me with my concerns regarding the app and she was very helpful and detailed on giving her instructions and teaching me about different tools and how to use it.

December 13, 2021

Hi KayeOoze

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

damnn

Location Australia

The customer support from Felix was amazing. He helped me integrate my facebook and instagram shop smoothly. His service was timely and effective! Thank you!

December 13, 2021

Hi damnn

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

Team Sport

Location Egypt

I used this app for 4 months! it's great app and managed by a helpful people! Thank you so much for your efforts!

December 9, 2021

Hi Team Sport Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Rachel

Mini Muslim

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Fantastic app and fantastic support :D
this app is a must for your shopify store! Good staff fast support. I cannot give 10 stars :/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 7, 2021

Hi Mini Muslim store admin,

lightia

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

After several problems with Facebook pixel mismatches and language feed issues, I got this app to manage my uploads in a comfortable way and it works great! And the support is very supportive and progressive!

December 7, 2021

Hi lightia store admin,

SPCSHOP

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Guter Support, die Verbindung war nicht schwierig und hat einfach geklappt. Eine gute Sache. Bei Problemen wird einem sehr schnell eine Lösung gesucht.

December 3, 2021

Hallo SPCSHOP-Administrator,

Hier ist Rachel vom Socialhead-Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre tollen Kommentare. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie unsere App und unseren Support lieben.

Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns bei Fragen oder Anliegen über unseren Live-Chat zu erreichen oder uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io zu senden

Außerdem entwickeln wir einen Blog mit allen nützlichen Informationen, die Sie bei der Abwicklung Ihres Geschäfts in sozialen Netzwerken mit allen Apps von Socialhead unterstützen können.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!

Rachel

Tame Paws

Windy is the GOAT. If Windy did not reach out to me to set this app up I would not have touched it for a few days. I rarely ever have someone from customer support reach out to me once I install an app on Shopify. Windy addressed all my questions and guided me through everything in a timely manner. A lot Shopify apps would not survive without customer support. They are the backbone and Windy provides superb customer service. GOAT.

December 1, 2021

Hi Tame Paws store admin,

Tee-Form Nation Chapter '21

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using this app for my ecommerce's shop to help my list products on Facebook and Google. I have found it to be easy to use.

December 1, 2021

Hi Tee-Form Nation Chapter '21 store admin,

shopsockprints

Glad we found this app and appreciate the customer service we received from Truc Vo. She was very helpful and guided us through the process via video chat. Thank you!

November 30, 2021

Hi shopsockprints store admin,

Friendly Arctic

I used this app to connect my Shopify store with a vendor we work with so that they could use the products on our shop on their Facebook Page. It's working well for us so far and the app support has been great!

November 30, 2021