Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 22, 2022

nice app,the support is very good. All systems work as needed and integration with Shopify is simple and straightforward.

GothBB
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi GothBB admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

February 21, 2022

Customer service second to none. So far the app looks and works great, would definitely recommend this app

Always Knitting and Sewing
Time spent using app: 2 days
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi Andrea,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Selena

February 17, 2022

Was making some adjustments and Abby from support reached out and provided additional assistance. Very proactive and supportive. Went above and beyond to ensure I was getting the most from the app.

Natralii
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied February 21, 2022

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

February 16, 2022

Thank you Rachel for helping me! it's good that you assist your clients beyond expectations thank you so much!

Marthena Mercier Clothings
Philippines
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
OneCommerce replied February 17, 2022

Hi Marthena Mercier Clothings admin,

February 15, 2022

I have just installed the app for integrating my e-commerce account with FB. Excellent app, fast service, and very good client support.

Retroiscooler
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied February 17, 2022

Hello Retroiscooler admin,

Best Regards !

February 14, 2022

the app is working fine and Felix was always the first helping and solved all my problems, thank you!

Luxusbetten24
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Luxusbetten24 Admin,

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

February 14, 2022

I have no hesitation leaving a review for this app and the team!! I was looking forward to it in fact. The support has been the best Ive encountered from any shopify app Ive used, and Ive used many. But beyond that the app itself is easy to use, logical, well designed and intuitive (unlike google or facebook!) I make a prediction that this app will soon have more 5 star reviews than any other in its class on the shopify store. Its made my life so much easier, and I know that if I get stuck on anything the support respond really fast. Felix offered to screenshare and go over the setup with me to speed up my introduction to the app. He was patient and professional. Rachel responded to my initial email enquiry and questions with a Loom video to show me that you can manually select the thumbnail image you prefer to show in the feed. If you do any sort of google or facebook advertising you'll want this app!

Spy Monkey Surveillance
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Hi Spy Monkey Surveillance Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving the support from me and Felix.

February 14, 2022

Great job thanks. Thanks so much for your help. Excellent App and support team. Must get for all your stores

Musicshop
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hello Musicshop Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

February 14, 2022

Great app and support! works as intended, cutomer support was very helpful and responsive. Would recommend.

Pheasant Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Pheasant Shop Admin,

February 14, 2022

The service is exceptional. Vicky has solved the problem by going above and beyond. This app is a game-changer.

Techsale Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied February 14, 2022

Hi Techsale Australia admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky