Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 14, 2022

the app is working fine and Felix was always the first helping and solved all my problems, thank you!

Luxusbetten24
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Luxusbetten24 Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

February 14, 2022

I have no hesitation leaving a review for this app and the team!! I was looking forward to it in fact. The support has been the best Ive encountered from any shopify app Ive used, and Ive used many. But beyond that the app itself is easy to use, logical, well designed and intuitive (unlike google or facebook!) I make a prediction that this app will soon have more 5 star reviews than any other in its class on the shopify store. Its made my life so much easier, and I know that if I get stuck on anything the support respond really fast. Felix offered to screenshare and go over the setup with me to speed up my introduction to the app. He was patient and professional. Rachel responded to my initial email enquiry and questions with a Loom video to show me that you can manually select the thumbnail image you prefer to show in the feed. If you do any sort of google or facebook advertising you'll want this app!

Spy Monkey Surveillance
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Hi Spy Monkey Surveillance Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving the support from me and Felix.

February 14, 2022

Great job thanks. Thanks so much for your help. Excellent App and support team. Must get for all your stores

Musicshop
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hello Musicshop Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

February 14, 2022

Great app and support! works as intended, cutomer support was very helpful and responsive. Would recommend.

Pheasant Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Pheasant Shop Admin,

February 14, 2022

The service is exceptional. Vicky has solved the problem by going above and beyond. This app is a game-changer.

Techsale Australia
OneCommerce replied February 14, 2022

Hi Techsale Australia admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

February 12, 2022

Great support. Very knowledgeable and fixed my problem quickly.
My instagram feed was not working properly however it was fixed in no time.

bedbuddies.com.au
OneCommerce replied February 13, 2022

Hi Steve,

It's me - Felix again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Felix

February 11, 2022

The assistance and services are the best moreover it solved my problem, especially with creating feeds.

Atlas-Artisan
Morocco
Time spent using app: 17 days
OneCommerce replied February 11, 2022

Hi Atlas-Artisan,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Selena

February 9, 2022

I have only just started using this and already it has blown other apps out of the water. So far I am very happy and the customer service is outstanding. (I dealt with Rachel).

Latest-Looks.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
OneCommerce replied February 9, 2022

Hi Latest-Looks.com Admin,

It's me - Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

February 9, 2022

Great customer support, thanks to both Abby and Felix for helping me out with multilingual implementation so fast!

Segle Clinical
Spain
OneCommerce replied February 9, 2022

Hi Yvonne,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

February 8, 2022

Super helpfull support team. Dealt with Windy and helped me set up everything in no time makes life so much easier with support and an app like this

MemoriesRZ
South Africa
Time spent using app: 13 days
OneCommerce replied February 8, 2022

Hi MemoriesRZ admin,

This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

Windy