Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Buyforless

Very Good App. I would recommend every seller should have it and boot your business. Thank you for supporting us.

November 30, 2020

Hi Buyforless store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback. Im so glad that you like our app. Thank you so much for choosing Socialshop

We are improving our app day by to bring you better experience. So if you need any further help, dont be hesitate to contact us

The Radiant

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer Service is awesome, you can tell they legitimately know what they are doing and how to apply their services with social media applications. It has been really useful and I hope they continue their services as is. Thanks for all the help you have provided me !

November 25, 2020

Hi The Radiant store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback. Im really appreciate

We are happy that you are satisfied with our app. We will try our best to bring you better experience.

Thank you again for choosing our app. If you meet any proble while using our app, feel free to contact me

Thenovelshop

Location Singapore

This is really a good app and customer service Annie is very helpful and prompt. Recommended. Thank you.

November 24, 2020

Dear Thenovelshop,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

EASYFITYOU

The Best Google Merchant/ FaceBook Catalog feed importer ever :) I recommended to use this app for your catalogue ad manager and google merchant.

November 23, 2020

Hi EASYFITYOU store admin.

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you for choosing our app and your feedback.

It's great to notice that you have the well experience from our app. We are still developing our app to give you better functions.

Once again, thank you for your review. If you meet any issue while using app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Artdemic Company Ltd.

Location Bulgaria

Very good app!!!! I am very happy and supriced how easy and fast everything work! Add it to your stores!!!

Dear Artdemic Company Ltd.,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

Garden Warehouse UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Support is fantastic. I've had a few issues with the app conflicting with another app (google shopping app) I was using that did the same job but offered less control. Issues and questions always answered. Great app. Will be using on my other stores.

Dear Garden Warehouse UK,

Chill & Cat ™

Location France

This app is just incredible and the reviewing is so fast. I would love to master it even more. Thank you a lot !

Dear Chill & Cat ™,

WAGYUMAN

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's easy to submit the feed and I was able to get my products on Google Shopping. The support people were very helpful and solved all my problems. Thanks Tracie!

November 13, 2020

Hello Wagyuman store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Sociashop. Im so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Socialshop. If you meet any issue while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

TYLER and TYLER

Great app. Took the pain, stress and time away from creating a google shopping feed. Really easy to use. Seamlessly created a feed from my Shopify Store to Google Merchant Centre. I had a couple of queries which Annie form Socialhead customer services answered promptly and perfectly - extremely helpful. Cannot fault this app - superb.

November 11, 2020

Dear TYLER and TYLER,

A Brew Day Coffee Co.

Support tried but could not succeed in helping me. My feeds were disapproved and my google accounts supsended.

November 10, 2020

Dear AJ Pauline,

This is Vicky from Customer Support team. Thank you for your feedback.

First of all, the team sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience you have encountered. We hope you understand that account suspension is force majeure and the decision is from Google.

Secondly, we contacted Google support and the reason for suspension was not disclosed, so we could only offer what we think were the possible solutions for your case. We hope they would be of help to you, since we also have the utmost goal of recovering your account.

Finally, thank you again for using our service. If you decide to give us a second chance, we are still eager to help you out, so you can have a high-quality data feed.

I look forward to hearing from you, as we value each and every user in this early stage 😊

Have a great day!