Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Shop

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pickyval

Location Taiwan

Intuitive interface, easy to implement all product into FB store in few minutes. It's a must try app

637beauty

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Customer service is amazing. They have live chat and assist you. The app itself actually is good because you can further optimize versus the basic one that is from shopify. So far I am very happy with this app. I want to thank Ami for her help!

December 24, 2020

Hi 637beauty store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Ember's Kiss Designs

I downloaded this app to help me grow in potential customers seeing me. As soon as I opened to check the app out I had an agent immediately assisting me! This is awesome as I have been so lost

December 23, 2020

Hi Ember's Kiss Designs store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.
You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app. ❤️

Best Regards,

Vicky

Alibimbi

Location Italy

I haven't started using this app yet but the help center is very fast and friendly. For now I give 5 stars and I hope everything always works well!

December 21, 2020

Hi Alibimbi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comments are the most valuable asset we own. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app

Best regards!

Vicky

Gardzen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Had an issue with this app, I contacted their customer service for a support. They are very helpful and kind for me to solve this issue. Hope they will do better in future and thanks for your app helping me save lots of time.

December 20, 2020

Hi Gardzen store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review

We are working so hard to improve our app and bring the best experience to you. If you meet any issue while using our, please dont be hesitate to contact us

sunceshop

Location Serbia

Nice and useful app,thank you and all the best . Hope we will be best partners and hope that this app will help me .

December 20, 2020

Dear sunceshop,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

Annie

Peléton

Location Denmark

So far the app has really helped us out. Fast setup and quick support. No hidden extra cost or anything, just a very nice app indeed.

December 16, 2020

Hello Peléton store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

HALARA

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app to create feed for google and facebook ads, great products and service.thank you so much !

December 15, 2020

Hi HALARA store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app

We will improve day by day to give you better experience. So if you meet any issue while using app, dont be hesitate to contact us

sober

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 17 hours

good app. it does what it should do and simply works. solved a problem for us because we needed a google feed for the merchant center, because we want google to advertise our products in a second country. this doesnt work out of the box with the shopify google sales channel, so this app was needed. thanks guys!

December 15, 2020

Hi sober store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for choosing our app and sending feedback

We will try our best to bring you better experience in next version. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Goldene Rakete

Location Germany

Schnell und unkompliziert! Obs funktioniert werden wir sehen :-).....................................

December 13, 2020

Dear Goldene Rakete,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

Have a nice day.