Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2022

The first steps in setting up the application were successful, especially thanks to the responsive technical support staff.
Thanks for your hard work!

www.powerslide.com
Germany
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
OneCommerce replied January 25, 2022

Hi Powerslide admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

January 24, 2022

You can utilize the core Shopify Sync of Products to get the FB and Insta Shop, but you're NOT going to get this level of customization and features! This thing is awesome and the support is one of the best I've received in a long time from a software service company. Great job!

The Four Avocados
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2022

Hi The Four Avocados

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, I and the team really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Vicky

January 20, 2022

I am currently using this app to help list my products on Facebook Shops and it has been a ton of help. Social Shop helps to make streamline all your listings and makes the process a lot smoother and less tedious. Their customer service is excellent so if you run into any problems contact them and they will definitely help problem-solve with you.

at Home e-Shop
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied January 20, 2022

Dear at Home e-Shop admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

January 20, 2022

I use this app to help increase traffic to my Shopify website by syncing my products to Google Shopping. Rachel was very helpful in helping me setup my feeds and collections.

Be Uniquely -Wonderful-
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied January 20, 2022

Hi Be Uniquely -Wonderful- Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

January 18, 2022

She was really helpful and nice. I needed help with Merchant centre and creating feed. Thanks again for your help. :)

CARBICKOVA CROWNS
Czechia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied January 18, 2022

Hi CARBICKOVA CROWNS Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your help to solving out the issues. My website has much more visitors now and hope this will help to make more sells. App work perfectly now. Whatever if anyone straggling with any issues how this app run as I did, contact Felix and he will happy to help over and over again until he doesn't find the best solution. Thanks again

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied January 18, 2022

Hi Noemi,

Here is Felix from Socialhead team,

Honestly the last 30-day period is the most amazing time to me since the day I started my job. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to make everything about the app clear for you and correct our situation.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

January 17, 2022

Sehr gute App für Shopping Feeds, unglaublich schneller Support, falls es mal Probleme gibt. Ich kann diese App nur weiter empfehlen.

sublinow
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
OneCommerce replied January 17, 2022

Sehr geehrter sublinow-Administrator,

Das ist Felix vom Socialhead Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung.

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie eine fantastische Zeit bei uns hatten! Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen. Wir sind dankbar für einen großartigen Kunden wie Sie.

Falls Sie es nicht wissen, unser Socialhead-Blog war eine großartige Quelle für Händler auf dem E-Commerce-Markt, und wir sind stolz darauf, dass wir unsere Bemühungen dazu beitragen, das Wissen unserer Besucher zu vertiefen, also zögern Sie nicht, es auszuprobieren https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Grüße,

January 17, 2022

This app is good to declare your items to Facebook Catalog. Felix is helpful in the process even though it is late. Thank you so much

Amazoline Store
Time spent using app: 6 days
OneCommerce replied January 17, 2022

Dear Amazoline Store admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

January 13, 2022

Rachel was so great! She took her time and went over everything with me, I truly appreciate her and her professionalism!!!! THANK YOU RACHEL!!!!!

The Dreamers Club
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied January 14, 2022

Hi The Dreamers Club Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & my upport.

January 13, 2022

Perfect an easy to use. You can connect your feed really quickly. They have online support available at any time.

Nacional Monte de Piedad
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied January 13, 2022

Hi Nacional Monte de Piedad Admin,

Rachel here from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about the app and our service.

Best Regards,