Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 29, 2021

Rachel is AMAZING BEYOND WORDS!!! She answers questions for me all the time and sends me detailed instructions and videos to help me. The customer service to make sure I am comfortable using this app earned you a forever customer. I have my shopify totally set up with my facebook so I can tag products.

Jellybean Crafts LLC
Time spent using app: 3 days
OneCommerce replied December 30, 2021

Hi Jellybean Crafts LLC Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

December 28, 2021

It is very convenient to use and can basically meet my needs. The service quality is very good, which helped me a lot.

EVERGLOW HAIR
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied December 28, 2021

Hi EVERGLOW HAIR Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

December 27, 2021

The app does what it says. The UI is clean and easy to understand. We are able to sync our custom fields and set them up as collections in Facebook easily. The support is very helpful as well.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied December 27, 2021

Hi Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

December 23, 2021

Felix was amazing. I have not received customer service like this in years! He was so patient with me and fixed my problem so quickly! Thank you!!!

Salty Tuna Artistry
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied December 23, 2021

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

Felix

December 23, 2021

Great support! I'll upgrade soon for a premium package. Looking forward to see more of the app. Thanks

håvsund
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi håvsund store admin

Vicky

December 21, 2021

nice application !! help me a lot and customizable product feed and super great team support !! recommended one.

TAKTAI
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi TAKTAI Store Admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

December 16, 2021

I just downloaded the app, Customer service is great! Thanks for your help, hopefully the app will be as good as the customer service

catchndealz
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied December 19, 2021

Hi Catchndealz Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

December 16, 2021

This app is amazing!!! It perfectly fulfills its function. Best of all is their customer support. I had a problem and they didn't stop until they solved it. At all times they informed me of the process and helped me in all my doubts. You are great and a great team. Thank you very much for everything

Bambola
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied December 16, 2021

Hi Bambola

December 13, 2021

Muy fácil el proceso de crear y exportar el feed a Google Merchant Center, ¡Fantástico! es una aplicación que instalaré en cada una de mis tiendas sin lugar a dudas.

Barata y Coqueta
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2021

Hola administrador de la tienda Barata y Coqueta,
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su reseña.

Tu opinión es nuestro mayor activo. Si hay algún otro inconveniente durante el tiempo de uso, comuníquese con nosotros para obtener asistencia.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar en nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!
Windy

December 12, 2021

I enjoyed how Vicky helped me with my concerns regarding the app and she was very helpful and detailed on giving her instructions and teaching me about different tools and how to use it.

KayeOoze