Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2021

I just downloaded the app, Customer service is great! Thanks for your help, hopefully the app will be as good as the customer service

catchndealz
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied December 19, 2021

Hi Catchndealz Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

December 16, 2021

This app is amazing!!! It perfectly fulfills its function. Best of all is their customer support. I had a problem and they didn't stop until they solved it. At all times they informed me of the process and helped me in all my doubts. You are great and a great team. Thank you very much for everything

Bambola
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied December 16, 2021

Hi Bambola

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

December 13, 2021

Muy fácil el proceso de crear y exportar el feed a Google Merchant Center, ¡Fantástico! es una aplicación que instalaré en cada una de mis tiendas sin lugar a dudas.

Barata y Coqueta
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hola administrador de la tienda Barata y Coqueta,
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su reseña.

Tu opinión es nuestro mayor activo. Si hay algún otro inconveniente durante el tiempo de uso, comuníquese con nosotros para obtener asistencia.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar en nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!

December 12, 2021

I enjoyed how Vicky helped me with my concerns regarding the app and she was very helpful and detailed on giving her instructions and teaching me about different tools and how to use it.

KayeOoze
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi KayeOoze

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

December 10, 2021

The customer support from Felix was amazing. He helped me integrate my facebook and instagram shop smoothly. His service was timely and effective! Thank you!

damnn
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi damnn

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

December 9, 2021

I used this app for 4 months! it's great app and managed by a helpful people! Thank you so much for your efforts!

Team Sport
Egypt
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied December 9, 2021

Hi Team Sport Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

December 8, 2021

I used this app to connect to google merchant center. The customer service was very helpful when I had issues.

ussiplshop
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 8, 2021

Hi ussiplshop store admin,

Edited December 4, 2021

Fantastic app and fantastic support :D
this app is a must for your shopify store! Good staff fast support. I cannot give 10 stars :/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Muslim
Italy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2021

Hi Mini Muslim store admin,

December 3, 2021

After several problems with Facebook pixel mismatches and language feed issues, I got this app to manage my uploads in a comfortable way and it works great! And the support is very supportive and progressive!

lightia
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2021

Hi lightia store admin,

December 3, 2021

Guter Support, die Verbindung war nicht schwierig und hat einfach geklappt. Eine gute Sache. Bei Problemen wird einem sehr schnell eine Lösung gesucht.

SPCSHOP
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied December 3, 2021

Hallo SPCSHOP-Administrator,

Hier ist Rachel vom Socialhead-Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre tollen Kommentare. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie unsere App und unseren Support lieben.

Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns bei Fragen oder Anliegen über unseren Live-Chat zu erreichen oder uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io zu senden

Außerdem entwickeln wir einen Blog mit allen nützlichen Informationen, die Sie bei der Abwicklung Ihres Geschäfts in sozialen Netzwerken mit allen Apps von Socialhead unterstützen können.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: https://socialhead.io/blog/