Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Channel & Tiktok

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lavender Brown

Great app to help get your product feed cleaned up and organized. Their support was super helpful and always had my questions resolved quickly. I loved that fact that I can limit the product feed to just one Shopify collection!

Dear Sean,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review.

Your compliments are the reason our app can provide a better experience for sellers.

More than anyone else, we always want you to be able to use our app effectively. During using time, if there is any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We are always ready to help you!

Hanks Brand Shoes

Location Spain

Very quick and helpful chat service!! I had a problem with with feed mapping and I got a solution in 10 minutes. :-)

Hi Hanks Brand Shoes store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app

We are improving our app day by day to give you better experience. If you meet any issue while using our app, dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

My Fancy Inc

Location South Africa

I have installed this app a few days ago. So far I am having issues in that my FB store doesn't get updated. I am busy with support (Vicky) to try and sort it out. The installation etc was easy and quick

Dear Hennie,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your remarks have tremendous meaning for us.

Once again, thank you for your trust and for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

icemoi

Location Hong Kong SAR

This APP is quite easy to use, and many conditions to set to get what I want. The support team is just amazing. Vicky responds so fast and patiently with every detail.

January 4, 2021

Dear icemoi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

Best Regards!

ADAPTE

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app and it has been very useful to me once again ! It’s been great working with Vicky from Social Head ! She has been very helpful in helping me set up my Facebook product feed

December 31, 2020

Dear Mr.Ishani Behl

I sincerely thank your review.

This is my second time being honored to support you and I am very happy about that. Thank you for adding more motivation so that we can add new features and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, I really thank you for using our app.

sofeelwigs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

插件帮助了我许多,使我能够轻松抓取网站信息,为我的工作节省很多时间,客服Vicky很细心负责,对于问题耐心回答并积极解决所遇到的问题,推荐使用。The plug-in has helped me a lot, enabling me to easily grab the website information and saving a lot of time for my work. Vicky, the customer service staff, was very careful and responsible, patiently answered the questions and actively solved the problems encountered, and recommended it.

December 31, 2020

Hi sofeelwigs store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your reviews contribute greatly to our team in building the app and the customer experience.

In the process of using the product, if there is any inconvenience, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for using our app. <3

Connectionjewelry

Location Switzerland

that very good team they're helping me set up and make me feel comfortable really they're telling you how to do if you want someting they're fixing for you now dont have to download many app belive me

December 30, 2020

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Annie

ModaFrills

Location Philippines

I'm having a problem with my Google Merchant Account. I have tried many apps to solve my problem. These apps save me. They also have a live chat. Very good support. And this is FREE...

December 29, 2020

Dear ModaFrills store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Maxiulan

Location China

The customer support is prompt and efficient. Thanks a lot to Ami. Free app and quick service, nice! Recommended

December 28, 2020

Hi Maxiulan store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Beauty Hive Co

Location Singapore

My products got approved amazingly on google feed when I use Social shop! Vicky from Social Head answered my enqiries on time and very helpful! The best part is that the app is free!!

December 28, 2020

Hi Beauty Hive Co store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

Your opinion is the reason for us to grow further and bring a better experience to our customers.

Once again, thank you for using our app.