Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

gabi+skin

This is a very useful app it helps us sync our catalog seamlessly. It's especially useful since we make frequent updates — what can I say, we can't make up our minds. =)

January 7, 2021

Hi Joshua,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review

We are working so hard to improve our app and bring the best experience to you. If you meet any issue while using our, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

Paradise Arcade Shop

great support, while it didn't work at first support stepped in to help and pursued a solution diligently

January 7, 2021

Dear Paradise Arcade Shop store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

KeepMeDifferent

Ms. Vicky has been of great assistance to me in my need. I like the customer service I've received.

Dear Walesa,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for taking credit for our app.

Lavender Brown

Great app to help get your product feed cleaned up and organized. Their support was super helpful and always had my questions resolved quickly. I loved that fact that I can limit the product feed to just one Shopify collection!

Dear Sean,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review.

Your compliments are the reason our app can provide a better experience for sellers.

More than anyone else, we always want you to be able to use our app effectively. During using time, if there is any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We are always ready to help you!

Hanks Brand Shoes

Very quick and helpful chat service!! I had a problem with with feed mapping and I got a solution in 10 minutes. :-)

Hi Hanks Brand Shoes store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app

We are improving our app day by day to give you better experience. If you meet any issue while using our app, dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

My Fancy Inc

I have installed this app a few days ago. So far I am having issues in that my FB store doesn't get updated. I am busy with support (Vicky) to try and sort it out. The installation etc was easy and quick

Dear Hennie,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your remarks have tremendous meaning for us.

Once again, thank you for your trust and for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

icemoi

This APP is quite easy to use, and many conditions to set to get what I want. The support team is just amazing. Vicky responds so fast and patiently with every detail.

January 4, 2021

Dear icemoi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

ADAPTE

I used this app and it has been very useful to me once again ! It’s been great working with Vicky from Social Head ! She has been very helpful in helping me set up my Facebook product feed

December 31, 2020

Dear Mr.Ishani Behl

I sincerely thank your review.

This is my second time being honored to support you and I am very happy about that. Thank you for adding more motivation so that we can add new features and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, I really thank you for using our app.

sofeelwigs

插件帮助了我许多,使我能够轻松抓取网站信息,为我的工作节省很多时间,客服Vicky很细心负责,对于问题耐心回答并积极解决所遇到的问题,推荐使用。The plug-in has helped me a lot, enabling me to easily grab the website information and saving a lot of time for my work. Vicky, the customer service staff, was very careful and responsible, patiently answered the questions and actively solved the problems encountered, and recommended it.

December 31, 2020

Hi sofeelwigs store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your reviews contribute greatly to our team in building the app and the customer experience.

In the process of using the product, if there is any inconvenience, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for using our app. <3

Connectionjewelry

that very good team they're helping me set up and make me feel comfortable really they're telling you how to do if you want someting they're fixing for you now dont have to download many app belive me

December 30, 2020

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Annie