Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 1, 2021

I have just started using this app, so my review isn't overly detailed however i can definitely comment on the customer service which has been outstanding. Windy has assisted me with setting up my Google Shopping Feed and nothing was too much trouble.
So far so good!

Optima Calm
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied September 1, 2021

Hi Optima Calm store admin,

August 31, 2021

just started nothing to say ,trying to understand the app,to be honest is is too early to say the world
Thanks

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic
Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied September 1, 2021

Hi Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic store admin,

August 20, 2021

Great to work with just ask and if they can they will help you. Very reliable! Really enjoyed working with them.

Earth Family Crystals
Time spent using app: 11 months
OneCommerce replied August 20, 2021

Hi Earth Family Crystals,

August 14, 2021

Very good app, I love it. The customer support team is so friendly, I don't know what to say honestly.

Kaitama
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied August 15, 2021

Hi Kaitama store admin,

Edited August 12, 2021

Very nice feed app for who try to reach oversea sells. Also very great customer support worth to 5 stars.

YAMAKO Japan Inc
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied August 13, 2021

Hi YAMAKO Japan Inc store admin,

August 2, 2021

Tina and her team helped me fix some problems with my products. They made for me all the modifications ! I really appreciate it and I recommend this app, a great team that can help you and a great app to help you to synchronize your products with Google Shopping ! I'm sure that my campaigns will reach a 100% optimization now !

Pompons et Coquillages
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
OneCommerce replied August 3, 2021

Hi Pompons et Coquillages store admin,

July 30, 2021

Very helpful support and far more functionality than any other Google Shopping Feed app. It has made a big difference to our business

Disc Golf Deals USA
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied July 30, 2021

Hi Disc Golf Deals USA store admin,

July 30, 2021

The Team is very patience to help me solve the issue one by one. The apps is very convenient and helpful for seller who has multiple page for fb and ig

WOOH
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
OneCommerce replied July 30, 2021

Hi WOOH store admin,

Edited July 29, 2021

Just added this app and its easy to use and works perfectly with my Shopify store. There customer service team is on point any issue I had they took care of it right away. I also started using their other apps as well

SCDBrand Co
Time spent using app: 11 months
OneCommerce replied July 29, 2021

Hi SCDBrand Co store admin,

July 28, 2021

I downloaded this app yesterday to help with the importing of my products over to FB so that I can link with their "shop", and also with IG. So far everything is great and I feel like I will be able to more easily manage my data feed this way. They also have a method to make it a pretty seamless process, which I am so grateful for.

Life Light Healing Services, LLC