Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 31, 2020

I used this app and it has been very useful to me once again ! It’s been great working with Vicky from Social Head ! She has been very helpful in helping me set up my Facebook product feed

ADAPTE
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 31, 2020

Dear Mr.Ishani Behl

I sincerely thank your review.

This is my second time being honored to support you and I am very happy about that. Thank you for adding more motivation so that we can add new features and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, I really thank you for using our app.

December 31, 2020

插件帮助了我许多,使我能够轻松抓取网站信息,为我的工作节省很多时间,客服Vicky很细心负责,对于问题耐心回答并积极解决所遇到的问题,推荐使用。The plug-in has helped me a lot, enabling me to easily grab the website information and saving a lot of time for my work. Vicky, the customer service staff, was very careful and responsible, patiently answered the questions and actively solved the problems encountered, and recommended it.

sofeelwigs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 31, 2020

Hi sofeelwigs store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your reviews contribute greatly to our team in building the app and the customer experience.

In the process of using the product, if there is any inconvenience, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for using our app. <3

Edited December 30, 2020

that very good team they're helping me set up and make me feel comfortable really they're telling you how to do if you want someting they're fixing for you now dont have to download many app belive me

Connectionjewelry
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied December 30, 2020

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Annie

December 29, 2020

I'm having a problem with my Google Merchant Account. I have tried many apps to solve my problem. These apps save me. They also have a live chat. Very good support. And this is FREE...

ModaFrills
Philippines
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied December 29, 2020

Dear ModaFrills store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

December 28, 2020

The customer support is prompt and efficient. Thanks a lot to Ami. Free app and quick service, nice! Recommended

Maxiulan
China
Time spent using app: 9 months
OneCommerce replied December 28, 2020

Hi Maxiulan store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

December 28, 2020

My products got approved amazingly on google feed when I use Social shop! Vicky from Social Head answered my enqiries on time and very helpful! The best part is that the app is free!!

Beauty Hive Co
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied December 28, 2020

Hi Beauty Hive Co store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

Your opinion is the reason for us to grow further and bring a better experience to our customers.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

December 27, 2020

i love this application,because more reach,more orders more visitors converted to purchase costumer

S R KIDS WEARS
India
Time spent using app: 15 days
OneCommerce replied December 27, 2020

Hello S R KIDS WEARS store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

December 25, 2020

Ami helped me went thru all the setting in my shopify. Even in 24 & 25 Dec!!!
Very helpful and trustable partner for all shopify users
Truthfully recommend to all shopify's users Clifton

Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 19 days
OneCommerce replied December 27, 2020

Hi Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配 store admin,

December 25, 2020

Intuitive interface, easy to implement all product into FB store in few minutes. It's a must try app

Pickyval
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 24, 2020

Customer service is amazing. They have live chat and assist you. The app itself actually is good because you can further optimize versus the basic one that is from shopify. So far I am very happy with this app. I want to thank Ami for her help!

637beauty