Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2021

I could Install the App with just with a few clicks however benefits of the App still needs to be seen.

Luxurionworld
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied February 3, 2021

Dear Luxurionworld store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your comments.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience. we always respect true values so we want to entice you to believe in our honesty.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you.

January 27, 2021

Solventa las limitaciones que vienen de serie con la aplicación por defecto de Facebook en Shopify.

Esports Parra
Spain
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
OneCommerce replied January 27, 2021

Hola Esports Parra,

Soy Annie de Atención al cliente de Socialhead.

Recibí su revisión y estoy muy feliz de que le guste nuestra aplicación. Muchas gracias por sus comentarios y por elegirnos.

Hemos mejorado la aplicación todos los días para brindarle una mejor experiencia. Si necesita más ayuda mientras usa nuestra aplicación, no dude en contactarnos.

El más cálido saludo,

Edited January 23, 2021

If you could make it a little easier to organize shaing data bethween Shopify and facebook, that would be great. I realy think that your app is usefull and can be upgraded to something big.

Lagermarket
Serbia
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied January 25, 2021

Hi Lagermarket store admin,

This is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

I received your review and I'm really happy that you like our app. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing us.

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Edited January 10, 2021

it's good just I install but the setting is easy and good
the app is great to use for google and Facebook shopping ads

Blackfridayinn
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied January 10, 2021

Hi Blackfridayinn store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using Socialshop, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Once again, thank you for choosing us.

Edited January 5, 2021

Great app to help get your product feed cleaned up and organized. Their support was super helpful and always had my questions resolved quickly. I loved that fact that I can limit the product feed to just one Shopify collection!

Lavender Brown
Time spent using app: 6 months

Dear Sean,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review.

Your compliments are the reason our app can provide a better experience for sellers.

More than anyone else, we always want you to be able to use our app effectively. During using time, if there is any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We are always ready to help you!

January 5, 2021

Very quick and helpful chat service!! I had a problem with with feed mapping and I got a solution in 10 minutes. :-)

Hanks Brand Shoes
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Hanks Brand Shoes store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app

We are improving our app day by day to give you better experience. If you meet any issue while using our app, dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie

January 5, 2021

I have installed this app a few days ago. So far I am having issues in that my FB store doesn't get updated. I am busy with support (Vicky) to try and sort it out. The installation etc was easy and quick

My Fancy Inc
South Africa
Time spent using app: 9 months

Dear Hennie,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your remarks have tremendous meaning for us.

Once again, thank you for your trust and for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

January 4, 2021

This APP is quite easy to use, and many conditions to set to get what I want. The support team is just amazing. Vicky responds so fast and patiently with every detail.

icemoi
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 15 days
OneCommerce replied January 4, 2021

Dear icemoi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

Best Regards!

Edited December 31, 2020

I used this app and it has been very useful to me once again ! It’s been great working with Vicky from Social Head ! She has been very helpful in helping me set up my Facebook product feed

ADAPTE
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 31, 2020

Dear Mr.Ishani Behl

I sincerely thank your review.

This is my second time being honored to support you and I am very happy about that. Thank you for adding more motivation so that we can add new features and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, I really thank you for using our app.

December 31, 2020

插件帮助了我许多,使我能够轻松抓取网站信息,为我的工作节省很多时间,客服Vicky很细心负责,对于问题耐心回答并积极解决所遇到的问题,推荐使用。The plug-in has helped me a lot, enabling me to easily grab the website information and saving a lot of time for my work. Vicky, the customer service staff, was very careful and responsible, patiently answered the questions and actively solved the problems encountered, and recommended it.

sofeelwigs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 31, 2020

Hi sofeelwigs store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your reviews contribute greatly to our team in building the app and the customer experience.

In the process of using the product, if there is any inconvenience, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for using our app. <3