Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2022

The app Seems very easy to use. And customer service is great! Julie helped me with everything and was very friendly!

ASK Apparel LLC
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
OneCommerce replied December 16, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Julie again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

December 15, 2022

It helped me with everything and I finished setting up my facebook business account and I could continue with my Shopify. Overall, great experience! Five stars.

Pairmade
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Dylan,

Here's Felix again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Felix

December 15, 2022

Very attentive support services. Have been struggling with the feed internally and by using this app much of things was simplified.

dele.io
Japan
Time spent using app: 29 minutes

December 15, 2022

The service from the support team is great. They always provide the helps I need and answet my questions in a timely manner.

Boutique en ligne officielle de MSI France
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months

December 13, 2022

I would not use any other application to handle my feeds to Facebook and Google shop. This APP should be the first thing you add when starting an ecom business. I had an issue right in the middle of the night and post a message in the chat box. Ocean came to life and got me out of a pickle. She even did some of the work for me just to be sure it was working. Thank you for the AMAZING TEAM. You all Rock!!

Pet USA Store
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi Donnie,

Here's Ocean again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ocean

Edited December 15, 2022

i what to poblisit for all market facebook instagram goole my product gonna start selling fo all

tenda shopify online
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 days
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

[UPDATE Dec 16th] Hello there, I'm Felix and I sent you an email to share information about how you can use the app to submit items on Facebook and Google. Kindly check your mail box including Spam folder and feel free to reach out via mail or live chat during our availability. Cheers.

Hola,

Aquí está Félix de Socialshop. Muchas gracias por su revisión de gran corazón.

Además de eso, para mejorar su experiencia, seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para usuarios valiosos de Socialshop como usted. Gracias por las cariñosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de Socialshop.

Además, le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialshop, sino también sobre otras de nuestras aplicaciones OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Saludos,
Félix
Tienda social de OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

I just downloaded the app and start using. Julie was really helpful. Just for the support I'm giving 5 stars. Really good app.

BonPrix Électroménagers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

December 13, 2022

Best support! Thank you! I hope it will be work well for Google and Facebook. Best support! Thank you!

DENTIPHOTO.COM
Estonia
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hi DENTIPHOTO.COM admin,

Here's Niel again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Niel

December 13, 2022

Sehr schneller und hilfsbereiter Support, die App hilft mir sehr bei der Optimierung der Datenfeeeds für die einzelnen Sales-channels

My Fine Jewellery
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hallo My Fine Jewellery Store Administrator,

Hier ist wieder Ocean von Socialshop. Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern, werden wir außerdem unsere Dienste für geschätzte Socialshop-Benutzer wie Sie weiter verbessern. Vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und danke, dass Sie der beste Teil von Socialshop sind

Außerdem empfehle ich Ihnen dringend, in unserem Blog nach den neuesten Nachrichten zu suchen, nicht nur zu Socialshop, sondern auch zu anderen unserer OneCommerce-Anwendungen - einer führenden E-Commerce-Lösungsplattform, mehr als das unter https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über unseren Live-Chat oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io

Grüße,
Ozean
Socialshop von OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

Super App fürs Management von Produkt Feeds. Viel flexibler als der eingebaute Facebook Vertriebskanal. Support ausserdem super schnell und hilfreich. Empfehlenswert!

RetroShirts.ch - Vintage Fussball Shirts
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hallo Sandro,

Hier ist nochmal Felix von Socialshop. Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Grüße,