Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

S R KIDS WEARS

i love this application,because more reach,more orders more visitors converted to purchase costumer

December 27, 2020

Hello S R KIDS WEARS store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配

Ami helped me went thru all the setting in my shopify. Even in 24 & 25 Dec!!!
Very helpful and trustable partner for all shopify users
Truthfully recommend to all shopify's users Clifton

December 27, 2020

Hi Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配 store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Pickyval

Intuitive interface, easy to implement all product into FB store in few minutes. It's a must try app

637beauty

Customer service is amazing. They have live chat and assist you. The app itself actually is good because you can further optimize versus the basic one that is from shopify. So far I am very happy with this app. I want to thank Ami for her help!

December 24, 2020

Hi 637beauty store admin,

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Ember's Kiss Designs

I downloaded this app to help me grow in potential customers seeing me. As soon as I opened to check the app out I had an agent immediately assisting me! This is awesome as I have been so lost

December 23, 2020

Hi Ember's Kiss Designs store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.
You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app. ❤️

Best Regards,

Vicky

Alibimbi

I haven't started using this app yet but the help center is very fast and friendly. For now I give 5 stars and I hope everything always works well!

December 21, 2020

Hi Alibimbi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comments are the most valuable asset we own. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app

Best regards!

Vicky

Gardzen

Had an issue with this app, I contacted their customer service for a support. They are very helpful and kind for me to solve this issue. Hope they will do better in future and thanks for your app helping me save lots of time.

December 20, 2020

Hi Gardzen store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review

We are working so hard to improve our app and bring the best experience to you. If you meet any issue while using our, please dont be hesitate to contact us

sunceshop

Nice and useful app,thank you and all the best . Hope we will be best partners and hope that this app will help me .

December 20, 2020

Dear sunceshop,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

Annie

Peléton

So far the app has really helped us out. Fast setup and quick support. No hidden extra cost or anything, just a very nice app indeed.

December 16, 2020

Hello Peléton store admin,

HALARA

I used this app to create feed for google and facebook ads, great products and service.thank you so much !

December 15, 2020

Hi HALARA store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app

We will improve day by day to give you better experience. So if you meet any issue while using app, dont be hesitate to contact us