Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Maqio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and very helpful customer service! Strongly recommend. If you are unsure of how to do something they are very happy to help.

June 15, 2022

Hi Maqio,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

Ocean

Tent New York

This is a really useful app, with great features. It helps me with both organic and ads on Shopify, dealing with complex products. And the support is excellent.

Hi Gavin,

ZCRAVE

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to update our product feed into our facebook catalog, App is really user-friendly and very easy to understand and the support team is excellent, especially shout out to one of the support team members (Mr. Neil) who helped me solve the issues with my feed file.

Hi Gaddam,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Ranch and Famous

Rachel was a great help. She helped me with everything I didn't know how to do to get started. I had several people try to help me before tonight but she was the only one that was able to help me.

Hi Ranch and Famous Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Rachel

Zone3 LTD

Support so far has been amazing and the app is easy to use, Great functionality compared to others. One thing missing is ability to use collections to create sets in facebook.

June 13, 2022

Hello Zone3 LTD Admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

AROLORA

Location Hong Kong SAR

Nice support. The team is very patient and guides you clearly. Recommend it if you're looking for a feed sync tool.

June 13, 2022

Hi AROLORA admin,

Here's Niel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Smoked Bbq Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Felix was fantastic help as soon as we started the live chat he jumped straight on a zoom call to walk us through the problems we were having which was as simple as upgrading our plan to resolve, his customer service is absolutely fantastic and we highly recommend this app and its support team. Thanks again Felix for all your help.

June 11, 2022

Hi Trent,

SIMPLY WOMAN

Awesome app! :) Their customer service is fast, efficient and knowledgeable. They could answer all of my questions in a friendly, polite and patient way!

Dear SIMPLY WOMAN admin,

This is Niel from the Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

We value your feedback and comments on your experience with our app and how much you like our help.

Cloak Vintage

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with great support. It was just what we were looking for to solve our issue with our Facebook catalogue feed. Would recommend!

Hi Robert,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

Pikozi

Location India

I love the app it automatically feeds the products to Facebook and googles it's awesome. it feed products hourly which is awesome and we do not need to worry about the out of stock products etc

Hi Vijay,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.