Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Josatina Home

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good App overall, very efficient and customer service is great, Rachel gave me great help, super patient and help follow thru every single details on my problems, 2 thumbs up!!

May 4, 2022

Hi Josatina Home admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Tiborang

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good App and Rachel had been a good adviser to my shop, she is a good listener and very very kind :)

May 4, 2022

Hello Tiborang Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

HK WOMAN

Location Italy

Rachel is one of the most talented customer care manager I ever worked with. I'm so happy of the app and the support

Hello HK WOMAN Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

ShriandSam

Location India

it is very good to work with this app as Rachel is very helpful and she solved all my problems in 1 go

Hello ShriandSam Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

LetPot's garden

Location Hong Kong SAR

I had a lot of questions at the beginning, MR.Flix helped me solve them and understand the software clearly.He is very professional.

Hello LetPot's garden admin,

Regards,

Okanui US

Location Australia

I used this app and the support team were so helpful and quick to answer any questions I had about the set-up. The App is very easy to navigate and use.

April 28, 2022

Hi Okanui US,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

ilabb Canada

Loc Nguyen Huu was super helpful with multiple tasks and issues for our account. He was very understanding and talked me through fixing the issues clearly. Much appreciated!

Hi Katherine,

ilabb

Location New Zealand

Loc Nguyen Huu was incredibly helpful and stayed on the phone with me for 1.5 hours helping to fix multiple product feed issues. He was very patient and knowledgable and quick at fixing things. I am very impressed with the customer service.

Hi Katherine,

Teach Fun Oz Resources

Location Australia

So far this app has been good. The ability to easily select product categories for Google Merchant Center has been just what I was looking for. So much easier to work with that Google Center itself. Hoping all continues to go smoothly after all the product feed is reviewed by Google.

Hello Teach Fun Oz Resources admin,

Regards,

Casa da Cleo

utilizei o app para fazer anuncio google shopping, ainda estou aguardando, gostaria que fosse todo traduzido para portugues e com tuturial, a atendente foi boa

Olá administrador da Casa da Cléo,

Esta é a Rachel da Equipe Socialhead.

Em primeiro lugar, agradeço de coração a sua avaliação.

Nós realmente apreciamos seus comentários e comentários sobre sua experiência ao usar nosso aplicativo e adoramos nosso suporte.

Se precisar de mais ajuda, informe-nos por meio de nosso chat ao vivo ou envie um email para support@socialhead.io

Além disso, estamos desenvolvendo um blog com todas as informações úteis que podem ajudá-lo a fazer seus negócios nas redes sociais com todos os aplicativos do Socialhead.

Consulte mais detalhes aqui: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Atenciosamente!