Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

Peléton

So far the app has really helped us out. Fast setup and quick support. No hidden extra cost or anything, just a very nice app indeed.

December 16, 2020

Hello Peléton store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

HALARA

I used this app to create feed for google and facebook ads, great products and service.thank you so much !

December 15, 2020

Hi HALARA store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app

We will improve day by day to give you better experience. So if you meet any issue while using app, dont be hesitate to contact us

sober

good app. it does what it should do and simply works. solved a problem for us because we needed a google feed for the merchant center, because we want google to advertise our products in a second country. this doesnt work out of the box with the shopify google sales channel, so this app was needed. thanks guys!

December 15, 2020

Hi sober store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for choosing our app and sending feedback

We will try our best to bring you better experience in next version. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Goldene Rakete

Schnell und unkompliziert! Obs funktioniert werden wir sehen :-).....................................

Dear Goldene Rakete,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

I WOW

This app is more than Amazing .. it saved me the trouble of syncing my products to Google and Facebook. I highly recommend it

Dear I WOW,

FLRCC FURNITURES

Iused this ap to help me do posting task that can be seen by potential buyer i hope this is woth it.

Dear FLRCC FURNITURES,

Lieferhemd

The app does what it's supposed to do and works fine for me.
Support simply is fantastic, thank you very much!

December 9, 2020

Dear Lieferhemd,

Abroochable Pin Heads

I've only started using this app but so far the team has been very helpful and I've found the app easy enough to use. I've found the integration with Facebook smooth.

December 9, 2020

Hi Abroochable Pin Heads store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank your review.

You are the reason we improve the quality of our app every day.
Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Cute Kids

Great Job , This do exactly what I need by sync the shopify catalogue to my Facebook Business , 10x

December 8, 2020

Dear Cute Kids,

RhinoShield France

Great app for syncing product feeds to Facebook Catalog, especially the awesome customer service! Their response with issues are fast and accurate, really recommend it!

December 8, 2020

Hi RhinoShield France store admin,

Im Tracie from customer support of Socialshop. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback

We will try day by day to improve your experience with our app.

Have a nice day