Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Reviews
Developer
561 reviews
523 reviews
Overall rating
4.9
Counts per rating level
  • 93% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 3% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 1 stars
523 reviews
December 15, 2022

The service from the support team is great. They always provide the helps I need and answet my questions in a timely manner.

Boutique en ligne officielle de MSI France
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied December 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Julie again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Julie
Socialshop by OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

I would not use any other application to handle my feeds to Facebook and Google shop. This APP should be the first thing you add when starting an ecom business. I had an issue right in the middle of the night and post a message in the chat box. Ocean came to life and got me out of a pickle. She even did some of the work for me just to be sure it was working. Thank you for the AMAZING TEAM. You all Rock!!

Pet USA Store
United States
Time spent using app: 2 days
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hi Donnie,

Here's Ocean again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Ocean
Socialshop by OneCommerce

Edited December 15, 2022

i what to poblisit for all market facebook instagram goole my product gonna start selling fo all

tenda shopify online
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 days
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

[UPDATE Dec 16th] Hello there, I'm Felix and I sent you an email to share information about how you can use the app to submit items on Facebook and Google. Kindly check your mail box including Spam folder and feel free to reach out via mail or live chat during our availability. Cheers.

Hola,

Aquí está Félix de Socialshop. Muchas gracias por su revisión de gran corazón.

Además de eso, para mejorar su experiencia, seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para usuarios valiosos de Socialshop como usted. Gracias por las cariñosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de Socialshop.

Además, le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialshop, sino también sobre otras de nuestras aplicaciones OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Saludos,
Félix
Tienda social de OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

I just downloaded the app and start using. Julie was really helpful. Just for the support I'm giving 5 stars. Really good app.

BonPrix Électroménagers
Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Julie again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Julie
Socialshop by OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

Best support! Thank you! I hope it will be work well for Google and Facebook. Best support! Thank you!

DENTIPHOTO.COM
Estonia
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hi DENTIPHOTO.COM admin,

Here's Niel again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Niel
Socialshop by OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

Sehr schneller und hilfsbereiter Support, die App hilft mir sehr bei der Optimierung der Datenfeeeds für die einzelnen Sales-channels

My Fine Jewellery
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hallo My Fine Jewellery Store Administrator,

Hier ist wieder Ocean von Socialshop. Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern, werden wir außerdem unsere Dienste für geschätzte Socialshop-Benutzer wie Sie weiter verbessern. Vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und danke, dass Sie der beste Teil von Socialshop sind

Außerdem empfehle ich Ihnen dringend, in unserem Blog nach den neuesten Nachrichten zu suchen, nicht nur zu Socialshop, sondern auch zu anderen unserer OneCommerce-Anwendungen - einer führenden E-Commerce-Lösungsplattform, mehr als das unter https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über unseren Live-Chat oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io

Grüße,
Ozean
Socialshop von OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

Super App fürs Management von Produkt Feeds. Viel flexibler als der eingebaute Facebook Vertriebskanal. Support ausserdem super schnell und hilfreich. Empfehlenswert!

RetroShirts.ch - Vintage Fussball Shirts
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hallo Sandro,

Hier ist nochmal Felix von Socialshop. Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern, werden wir außerdem unsere Dienste für geschätzte Socialshop-Benutzer wie Sie weiter verbessern. Vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und danke, dass Sie der beste Teil von Socialshop sind

Außerdem empfehle ich Ihnen dringend, in unserem Blog nach den neuesten Nachrichten zu suchen, nicht nur zu Socialshop, sondern auch zu anderen unserer OneCommerce-Anwendungen - einer führenden E-Commerce-Lösungsplattform, mehr als das unter https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über unseren Live-Chat oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io

Grüße,
Felix
Socialshop von OneCommerce

December 12, 2022

Neil was great is helping set up the app, I apreciate his time and effort. I will probably upgrade my plan to the higher one soon.

pilgrimswayconsignment
United States
Time spent using app: 18 days
OneCommerce replied December 12, 2022

Hi pilgrimswayconsignment store admin,

Here's Niel again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Niel
Socialshop by OneCommerce

December 12, 2022

Very useful app to sync our products on our Facebook Shop. Effective customer support with friendly assistant!

JNB Distributeur agricole
Canada
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied December 12, 2022

Hi JNB Distributeur agricole store admin,

Here's Niel again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Niel
Socialshop by OneCommerce

December 12, 2022

Amazing CS team they always assist you regarding your query properly
Thanks to Warmly for your assistance.

Beyond Threads Ltd.
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied December 12, 2022

Hi Beyond Threads Ltd store admin,

Here's Ocean again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Regards,
Ocean
Socialshop by OneCommerce