Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Pompons et Coquillages

Tina and her team helped me fix some problems with my products. They made for me all the modifications ! I really appreciate it and I recommend this app, a great team that can help you and a great app to help you to synchronize your products with Google Shopping ! I'm sure that my campaigns will reach a 100% optimization now !

August 3, 2021

Hi Pompons et Coquillages store admin,

Disc Golf Deals USA

Very helpful support and far more functionality than any other Google Shopping Feed app. It has made a big difference to our business

July 30, 2021

Hi Disc Golf Deals USA store admin,

WOOH

The Team is very patience to help me solve the issue one by one. The apps is very convenient and helpful for seller who has multiple page for fb and ig

July 30, 2021

Hi WOOH store admin,

SCDBrand Co

Just added this app and its easy to use and works perfectly with my Shopify store. There customer service team is on point any issue I had they took care of it right away. I also started using their other apps as well

July 29, 2021

Hi SCDBrand Co store admin,

Life Light Healing Services, LLC

I downloaded this app yesterday to help with the importing of my products over to FB so that I can link with their "shop", and also with IG. So far everything is great and I feel like I will be able to more easily manage my data feed this way. They also have a method to make it a pretty seamless process, which I am so grateful for.

July 28, 2021

Hi Life Light Healing Services, LLC store admin,

Manifest Metal Art

This app is perfect for setting up a feed to Facebook. Very simple to set up and they provide excellent customer service if there are any issues!

July 28, 2021

Hi Manifest Metal Art store admin,

dimensions25

Easy to use, helped me a lot
I advise everyone who has a Shopify store to use it...
.................

July 19, 2021

Hi dimensions25 store admin,

The Cracking Racking Ltd

Great app, great support when needed. great app for product feeds for google merchant centre and facebook. Would recommend this app for the ease of use and great support.

July 15, 2021

Hi The Cracking Racking Ltd store admin,

Jack Oliver Golf

Great app. Allows me to manage (automatically) 3 different feeds to 3 different Facebook/Instagram Shops from one Shopify catalogue. Big problem solved. Tonnes of options to get your feeds looking exactly the way you want too.

July 15, 2021

Hi Jack Oliver Golf store admin,

Majapicaflo

mon flux de socialshop arrive sur merchant center sans erreur alors que mon flux content api de shopify arrive avec des erreurs size, color, gender, ...., je ne sais pas comment faire

July 12, 2021

Salut administrateur du magasin Majapicaflo,
Voici Windy de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir laissé un avis.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d'utiliser notre application.

En outre, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre entreprise sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations!