Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MD Complete Skincare

Excellent tech support experience. They spent a lot of time with me and solved my problems with content ID.

November 11, 2021

Hi MD Complete Skincare store admin,

Cockbox.de

Great application for creating your feed. Pretty self explanatory and really good and fast answering support. Many custom adjustments possible in the professional and advanced plan. Would recommend it!

November 11, 2021

Hi Cockbox.de store admin,

Dunia Al-Hijab

Great application, we especially needed it to add custom variables from google shopping into our Facebook Catalog as it was not importing them as expected from Shopify directly. Also Support is great. Thanks Windy and Vicky Very helpful all the time.

November 10, 2021

Hi Dunia Al-Hijab store admin,

Electric Drift

Great app, makes managing my feeds so much easier. Excellent, responsive customer support. Thanks for your help!

November 2, 2021

Hi Electric Drift store admin,

slovehair-shop

The customer service staff is very professional and solved many of my problems, thank you very much !!!!!❤❤❤

October 27, 2021

Hi slovehair-shop store admin,

Sendegaro

Fantastic app to setup all of your shopping feeds via Facebook & Google. Allows endless custom field mapping to maximise your SEO return and the team with Wendy are fantastic and very fast at responding when there are any questions or issues. Really recommend them, compared to a lot of apps I have used for the function of feeds, this has been the best one and believe me, I have tried a lot that do not come anywhere near the standards of Socialshop.

Hi Sendegaro store admin,

jemiremi

I was running into some troublesome issues because of the language of the product data is Japanese, but all errors have been resolved by Vicky!
thank you so much!

Hi jemiremi store admin,
This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

ZEP.RO

Best support ever, we fixed a big problem for our ecommerce website with them. We are investing a lot of money so the feed must be 100% ACCURATE ALL THE TIME. Shopify's official plugins failed while Socialhead is AHEAD of everybody!;) Totally recommend it!

Hi ZEP.RO store admin,

INFINI.Tee

Hello team, easy to use application, enthusiastic support support. Thank you very much! Thank you so much!

October 19, 2021

Hi INFINI.Tee store admin,

Mathub Yoga

Super nice customer service, quick support and amazing features to cutomize our feed as field mapping and custom labels.

October 19, 2021