Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LAZADO

Location Saudi Arabia

Very helpful app to advertise on social media.
I recommend it for all shops
Very helpful app to advertise on social media.
I recommend it for all shops

June 2, 2022

Dear LAZADO,

This is Ocean from the Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

We value your feedback and comments on your experience with our app and how much you like our help.

Ocean

Boujee Boutique

Thank you so much! I am so gratefull..
Speedy Service and amazing training on screen sharing. This is so much better than my last facebook feed!

Hi Boujee Boutique

Here's Niel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

艾昕法文 Hexagone

Location Taiwan

我使用了Social Head這個應用程式,其中我有幾次有疑問,客服人員很熱心的幫助我,還給我了一些很好的建議及服務,這是我使用其他APP沒有感受到的。APP的介面漂亮,嵌入也方便。兼具功能性及美感,推。

嗨帕特里夏,

此致!

Socialshop - Facebook、谷歌购物动态

Planet54

Location South Africa

We are a Fashion store in Africa and been on Shopify Plus for 6 years. Rachel from this team is INCREDIBLE!! SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO FIX A PROBLEM FACEBOOK COULDNT FIX.Thank you Rachel, I hope the team knows how great your service is

Hi Planet54 Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Rachel

Viva La Body

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Amazing service! Felix walked us through the whole process and made it ever so easy. We are very pleased with this service and would definitely recommend.

May 26, 2022

Hi Viva La Body admin or Mr. Hermicrab,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Tailored Canvases

Felix is amazing! he helped me fix a lot of issues and even jumped with me on 2 zooms! thank you so much for the help, amazing support from this app!

May 26, 2022

Hi Harel,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Card Universe Online

Location Chile

Funciona bastante bien la aplicación y la atención al cliente es expedita y amable en todo momento.

May 24, 2022

Hola Card Universe Online,

Aquí está Niel del equipo de atención al cliente de Socialhead.

Muchas gracias por sus fantásticos comentarios, estamos muy contentos de saber que le encanta nuestra aplicación y soporte.

Por favor, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros para cualquier consulta o inquietud a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Saludos !

Socialshop - Facebook, alimentación de Google Shopping

Dashmogul

I like the app and it saved me about 2 weeks of works. This is one of the best apps for shopify. I will use this for all my store. i would recommend to all ecommerce stores.

May 24, 2022

Hi Dashmogul admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

LeBeautiful.co

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!...Felix was very help and patient with me to sync our two Facebook shop account to their more effective catalog data...GREAT JOB GUYS!

May 23, 2022

Hi Devon,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

BGCOPPER

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very easy to use and great customer service helped me solve my problem. Compared with other similar applications, the price is slightly higher, but the problem is solved quickly

May 22, 2022

Hi BGCOPPER Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Rachel