Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Yūjin

Support is amazing. But App is useless. I mean, if you want to update your catalog you can't. You can just create new catalogs to use for ads. I leave 2 starts instead of 1 because support was great.

September 29, 2021

Hi Yūjin store admin,

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable information.

I would like to share more about your case because you previously had a feed connected to the catalog running ads on the current feed, so Socialshop cannot completely replace the feed you currently own. .

In essence, both applications create 2 sources on the Facebook catalog and work independently of each other, as I have shared, to avoid duplicate products, you need to create a new Facebook catalog and update the Socialshop feed into it.

I am responsible for the issue of not understanding your request sooner, once again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us, our team is always ready to assist you.

Best regards,

Vicky

Svenska Designlampor

I think this it it! I've only used it for a day now. But what I can say for sure, is that they have really good and helpful customer service team :)

September 23, 2021

Hi Svenska Designlampor store admin,

ledia.ro

lot off errors during feed uploading. uninstaled . Worked well for facebook but for google no way to make it wright

September 16, 2021

Hi ledia.ro store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

To better understand your case and sort them fully, we have sent an email to the email you registered with Socialhead.

We are looking forward to a second chance to serve you better!

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Hug My Pup

This app has done an amazing job of getting my products noticed on Google and FB. I have seen an increase in sales since I started using this app.

September 15, 2021

Hi Hug My Pup store admin,

Know Yourself

I was able to use the app to sync up my product feeds for Facebook and Google. The free plan has been helpful as a first step. Windy from customer service has been a great help in setting up our account and diagnosing issues.

September 13, 2021

Hi Know Yourself,

BeEco

best customer support and really handy app. Been using it for a while now, works well with google and facebook

September 10, 2021

Hi BeEco Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Rachel

Macklet

i used this app and its help me a lot of things to do it and when i use it it can help me a lot of things to be done easier

September 10, 2021

Hi Macklet store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Optima Calm

I have just started using this app, so my review isn't overly detailed however i can definitely comment on the customer service which has been outstanding. Windy has assisted me with setting up my Google Shopping Feed and nothing was too much trouble.
So far so good!

September 1, 2021

Hi Optima Calm store admin,

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic

just started nothing to say ,trying to understand the app,to be honest is is too early to say the world
Thanks

September 1, 2021

Hi Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic store admin,

Earth Family Crystals

Great to work with just ask and if they can they will help you. Very reliable! Really enjoyed working with them.

August 20, 2021

Hi Earth Family Crystals,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.