Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Connectionjewelry

that very good team they're helping me set up and make me feel comfortable really they're telling you how to do if you want someting they're fixing for you now dont have to download many app belive me

December 30, 2020

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Annie

ModaFrills

I'm having a problem with my Google Merchant Account. I have tried many apps to solve my problem. These apps save me. They also have a live chat. Very good support. And this is FREE...

December 29, 2020

Dear ModaFrills store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Maxiulan

The customer support is prompt and efficient. Thanks a lot to Ami. Free app and quick service, nice! Recommended

December 28, 2020

Hi Maxiulan store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

Beauty Hive Co

My products got approved amazingly on google feed when I use Social shop! Vicky from Social Head answered my enqiries on time and very helpful! The best part is that the app is free!!

December 28, 2020

Hi Beauty Hive Co store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

Your opinion is the reason for us to grow further and bring a better experience to our customers.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

S R KIDS WEARS

i love this application,because more reach,more orders more visitors converted to purchase costumer

December 27, 2020

Hello S R KIDS WEARS store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配

Ami helped me went thru all the setting in my shopify. Even in 24 & 25 Dec!!!
Very helpful and trustable partner for all shopify users
Truthfully recommend to all shopify's users Clifton

December 27, 2020

Hi Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配 store admin,

Pickyval

Intuitive interface, easy to implement all product into FB store in few minutes. It's a must try app

637beauty

Customer service is amazing. They have live chat and assist you. The app itself actually is good because you can further optimize versus the basic one that is from shopify. So far I am very happy with this app. I want to thank Ami for her help!

December 24, 2020

Hi 637beauty store admin,

Ember's Kiss Designs

I downloaded this app to help me grow in potential customers seeing me. As soon as I opened to check the app out I had an agent immediately assisting me! This is awesome as I have been so lost

December 23, 2020

Hi Ember's Kiss Designs store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.
You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app. ❤️

Alibimbi

I haven't started using this app yet but the help center is very fast and friendly. For now I give 5 stars and I hope everything always works well!

December 21, 2020

Hi Alibimbi store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comments are the most valuable asset we own. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app

Best regards!