Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

sober

good app. it does what it should do and simply works. solved a problem for us because we needed a google feed for the merchant center, because we want google to advertise our products in a second country. this doesnt work out of the box with the shopify google sales channel, so this app was needed. thanks guys!

December 15, 2020

Hi sober store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for choosing our app and sending feedback

We will try our best to bring you better experience in next version. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Goldene Rakete

Schnell und unkompliziert! Obs funktioniert werden wir sehen :-).....................................

Dear Goldene Rakete,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

I WOW

This app is more than Amazing .. it saved me the trouble of syncing my products to Google and Facebook. I highly recommend it

Dear I WOW,

FLRCC FURNITURES

Iused this ap to help me do posting task that can be seen by potential buyer i hope this is woth it.

Dear FLRCC FURNITURES,

Lieferhemd

The app does what it's supposed to do and works fine for me.
Support simply is fantastic, thank you very much!

December 9, 2020

Dear Lieferhemd,

Abroochable Pin Heads

I've only started using this app but so far the team has been very helpful and I've found the app easy enough to use. I've found the integration with Facebook smooth.

December 9, 2020

Hi Abroochable Pin Heads store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank your review.

You are the reason we improve the quality of our app every day.
Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Cute Kids

Great Job , This do exactly what I need by sync the shopify catalogue to my Facebook Business , 10x

Dear Cute Kids,

RhinoShield France

Great app for syncing product feeds to Facebook Catalog, especially the awesome customer service! Their response with issues are fast and accurate, really recommend it!

Hi RhinoShield France store admin,

Im Tracie from customer support of Socialshop. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback

We will try day by day to improve your experience with our app.

Have a nice day

RhinoShield España

The app has great UX and the customer service responds fast and accurate. Really help a lot with our work. Definitely recommend it!

Hi RhinoShield España store admin,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app. Your feedback will help us a lot on developing our app to the better way

If you need any further help, please dont be hesitate to contact us. I will support you right away

Colaquiagora

very good, I gonna take this app to my job. very good, very good, I gonna take this app to my job. very good,

December 6, 2020