Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bruna

Rapido y eficaz soporte. Te ayudan a solucionar todos los poblemas de Google de forma super sencilla. Un 10!

April 1, 2022

Hello Bruna admin,

LINKD Alarms

Support is quick & friendly. It seems to be working, we will know more as we start running Google Shopping Ads

Hi LINKD Alarms admin,

Inanna's Daughter Shampoo & Conditioner Bars

Helpful, knowledgeable Help desk staff and a great app which makes Google free listings and paid shopping ads much easier

Hi Inanna's Daughter admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel

funjunctiontoys

Used Socialhead to add product links on Facebook and Google. Google, in particular, is quite tricky to navigate on its own, so it's handy having Socialhead in your corner taking you through the setup of a Google merchant account step by step. Definitely worth adding this app to your Shopify store (almost a 'set it and forget it' app, takes a lot of strain out of integration)

Hello funjunctiontoys admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

RnRgifts

I did try to set up this app and before I even get to see if it's hard or easy to do I had a very helpful and lovely support team asking if I need help to set up my feed which I agreed to and took step by step information to have success setting up my feed center.
Thanks to the support team and Rachel for being there to provide me with the information I need help ;-)

March 28, 2022

Hello RnRgifts Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

I am truly happy that you had a fantastic time with the app and my support! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Rachel

Tennisdistrict.com

When using this app, I got fantastic help from the support team! Never before have I experienced such a quick and comprehensive response from the support team. It now works perfectly. Thanks again!

Hi Tennisdistrict admin and Ruben,

Best Regards !

ogginondomani

Outstanding app - wonderful customer service - ask them anything and they will respond - and quickly. I can't think of a single concern I have with this app - it is easy to use and has great support. An unbelievable value!

Hi Brian,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

By Baano

Dear Abby,
Thank you so much for being so patient and kind while helping with syncing my google shopping feed. You are such an amazing personalty keep up the good work.
By Baano

Hi By Baano,

Bella Doña

Customer support Abby is really keen to help us with my concern. He stayed with us and responded really quickly. But expect more from this app in free plan. They can provide basic feature of field mapping or category mapping in free plan that will be awesome.

Hi Bella Doña,

HandCure™

Customer support Niel is really keen to help me with my concern. He stayed with me and responded really quickly until my issue is fixed

Hello HandCure™ admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel