The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Support is amazing. But App is useless. I mean, if you want to update your catalog you can't. You can just create new catalogs to use for ads. I leave 2 starts instead of 1 because support was great.
Hi Yūjin store admin,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable information.
I would like to share more about your case because you previously had a feed connected to the catalog running ads on the current feed, so Socialshop cannot completely replace the feed you currently own. .
In essence, both applications create 2 sources on the Facebook catalog and work independently of each other, as I have shared, to avoid duplicate products, you need to create a new Facebook catalog and update the Socialshop feed into it.
I am responsible for the issue of not understanding your request sooner, once again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us, our team is always ready to assist you.
When choosing a program, we focus on the functionality and quality of technical support. When choosing this program (an alternative to Google channel by Shopify), I counted on additional fields and very high-quality technical support, despite the fact that it is inconvenient to work in an outside program.
- the responses were very quick
- many promises to refine and improve
There was a lot of hope.
- fields are very often transmitted incorrectly. We have to check / look for an error in the shopfy, and in their program, and in the merchant center.
- synchronization with the merchant center every 3 hours. This is unacceptable if you regularly run promotions. The price display on the website and in the merchant center does not correspond to 3 hours or more (+ processing time). And time and clicks are your money that you lose.
- you have to wait weeks for answers
- I have not received a response to the request for the correctness of uninstalling the program ...
GymRats Volleyball Clothing Co.
I think this company has closed. I've been submitting several support questions in the live chat sessions without any response for days. Now the feed is "under maintenance" whatever that means.
I would love to rate this app highly but in the last 2 days, the entire site keeps going down. You can't even access the app website, I can't trust my catalog with a website that isn't stable and keeps crashing...going to pay for another app.