Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

Ton Petit Plus

Great, simplified my job. I have installed it and its easy to use and find out what problems you have

February 22, 2021

Dear Ton Petit Plus store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review.

Do you meet any issue while using our app? If you have any problem, please tell me, I will support you right away.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Once again, thank you for choosing our app.

BENEFIT BEAUTY ® : PARFUMS ET COSMETIQUES

pas mal , en cours d'essai pour la boutique facebook...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 14, 2021

Cher administrateur de la boutique BENEFIT BEAUTY ® : PARFUMS ET COSMETIQUES,

Voici Annie du service client de Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je remercie sincèrement vos commentaires.

Actuellement, notre application travaille dur pour créer la meilleure expérience client. nous respectons toujours les vraies valeurs, nous voulons donc vous inciter à croire en notre honnêteté.

Si au cours du processus d'utilisation, vous rencontrez des inconvénients, nous aimerions recevoir des informations de votre part pour vous aider à les gérer.

Nous avons également ouvert un nouveau flux d'assistance pour vous. Nous attendons avec impatience chaque seconde de vos commentaires!

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire vos affaires sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead. Veuillez consulter plus de détails ici: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations,

ezy2find

The setup was fast ,but I don't know how it performs yet ,this is all new to me. I will do a follow up review when I see the results .

February 9, 2021

Dear ezy2find store admin,

Once again, thank you for choosing our app.

Hunnie Bunn

good! good!good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! good! !good! good! good! good! good! !good! good! good!

February 8, 2021

Hi Hunnie Bunn store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your precious review

Once again, thank you for choosing our app. Have a nice day

Tracie

Luxurionworld

I could Install the App with just with a few clicks however benefits of the App still needs to be seen.

February 3, 2021

Dear Luxurionworld store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your comments.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience. we always respect true values so we want to entice you to believe in our honesty.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Best Regards,

Snoopstore

i think it helps some how and Some how not to be honest but i like it they way to connect with merchant center easy

December 30, 2020

Dear Snoopstore,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your comments.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience. As partners of Facebook and Google, we always respect true values so we want to entice you to believe in our honesty. ❤️

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Best Regards,

Surfboard factory

In progress, but very good onboarding process and a very usefull product tour that help to handle quickly with the app.