Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SmoothTrue.com

I have only downloaded this app have not used the app. What I see is a great opportunity is make my business great.

June 16, 2022

Hi SmoothTrue.com admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel

Style Standard

Location Hong Kong SAR

Overall, the app is pretty solid. Obviously, certain functions are hidden behind higher priced tiers, but the CS team has worked on figuring out workarounds for some of those issues and has really helped sort things out. My only issue with the app is that the CS team has a very fluctuating level of English fluency which can be frustrating at times with issues of specificity. Has been manageable though, so no major complaint. Most recently worked with Ocean, who was able to figure out a weird currency issue and even walked through the GMC side of things with me to make sure everything was ok.

May 19, 2022

Hi Style Standard admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialhead team and I truly thank you for your constructive feedback. My team and I really want to deliver the best experience to our users with the available features and we do know that there are still somethings we need to enhance to satisfy more our customers.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Ocean

Casa da Cleo

utilizei o app para fazer anuncio google shopping, ainda estou aguardando, gostaria que fosse todo traduzido para portugues e com tuturial, a atendente foi boa

May 3, 2022

Olá administrador da Casa da Cléo,

Esta é a Rachel da Equipe Socialhead.

Em primeiro lugar, agradeço de coração a sua avaliação.

Nós realmente apreciamos seus comentários e comentários sobre sua experiência ao usar nosso aplicativo e adoramos nosso suporte.

Se precisar de mais ajuda, informe-nos por meio de nosso chat ao vivo ou envie um email para support@socialhead.io

Além disso, estamos desenvolvendo um blog com todas as informações úteis que podem ajudá-lo a fazer seus negócios nas redes sociais com todos os aplicativos do Socialhead.

Consulte mais detalhes aqui: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Atenciosamente!

Rachel

Casco de Oro Ferreterías

es sencilla de usar y muy eficiente, subio la informacion correctamente a google, por lo que la recomiendo

January 26, 2022

Hi Casco de Oro Ferreterías store admin,

FL Bean

She was so patient with my needs and very informative. Walking me through any process I asked about. I will definitely be using more of this companies apps in the future to help grow my business! Thank you so much again!

January 14, 2022

Hi FL Bean Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Rachel

Chicsta

Awesome App, very easy to use as well, just that for the free plan only a few products will be published on FB shop

January 5, 2022

Dear Chicsta admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Your feedback plays a key role in our development and as I mentioned with you, I have been trying to persuade my team to consider about increasing the number of imported variants in the Free Plan in the future.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Felix

ussiplshop

I used this app to connect to google merchant center. The customer service was very helpful when I had issues.

December 8, 2021

Hi ussiplshop store admin,

Manjubaa

Almost perfect and way better than competition. (One Star Missing as I need to use other tool for a feature) There's a feature in Flexify that optimizes image for square view by using Affine Clamp, If that can be included in this app - There won't be any other requirement left that this app can't do. Suggestions;
1. Image Optimizations
2. Ability to include specific tag / categories / collections in custom field (it helps a lot to create groups in facebook) Thank you for making awesome tool!

July 14, 2021

Hi Manjubaa store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

CE-SHOPPI

j'ai utilisé cette application pour augmenté mes taux de conversion sa serai bien si cela fonctionne

February 22, 2021

Salut CE-SHOPPI administrateur de la boutique,

Voici Annie de l'équipe Socialshop.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre avis.

Nous apprécions vraiment vos commentaires et commentaires sur votre expérience lors de l'utilisation de notre application et de notre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer via notre chat en direct ou par e-mail à support@socialhead.io

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire vos affaires sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez consulter plus de détails ici: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations !
Annie

petiterobe

Still starting to use the app but as first impression seems good and doing what I need including filtering products and field mapping

February 21, 2021

Dear petiterobe store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Warmest Regards,