Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Manjubaa

Almost perfect and way better than competition. (One Star Missing as I need to use other tool for a feature) There's a feature in Flexify that optimizes image for square view by using Affine Clamp, If that can be included in this app - There won't be any other requirement left that this app can't do. Suggestions;
1. Image Optimizations
2. Ability to include specific tag / categories / collections in custom field (it helps a lot to create groups in facebook) Thank you for making awesome tool!

July 14, 2021

Hi Manjubaa store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!
Windy

CE-SHOPPI

j'ai utilisé cette application pour augmenté mes taux de conversion sa serai bien si cela fonctionne

February 22, 2021

Salut CE-SHOPPI administrateur de la boutique,

Voici Annie de l'équipe Socialshop.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre avis.

Nous apprécions vraiment vos commentaires et commentaires sur votre expérience lors de l'utilisation de notre application et de notre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer via notre chat en direct ou par e-mail à support@socialhead.io

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire vos affaires sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez consulter plus de détails ici: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations !

petiterobe

Still starting to use the app but as first impression seems good and doing what I need including filtering products and field mapping

February 21, 2021

Dear petiterobe store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Esports Parra

Solventa las limitaciones que vienen de serie con la aplicación por defecto de Facebook en Shopify.

January 27, 2021

Hola Esports Parra,

Soy Annie de Atención al cliente de Socialhead.

Recibí su revisión y estoy muy feliz de que le guste nuestra aplicación. Muchas gracias por sus comentarios y por elegirnos.

Hemos mejorado la aplicación todos los días para brindarle una mejor experiencia. Si necesita más ayuda mientras usa nuestra aplicación, no dude en contactarnos.

El más cálido saludo,

Lagermarket

If you could make it a little easier to organize shaing data bethween Shopify and facebook, that would be great. I realy think that your app is usefull and can be upgraded to something big.

January 25, 2021

Hi Lagermarket store admin,

This is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

I received your review and I'm really happy that you like our app. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing us.

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Blackfridayinn

it's good just I install but the setting is easy and good
the app is great to use for google and Facebook shopping ads

January 10, 2021

Hi Blackfridayinn store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using Socialshop, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Once again, thank you for choosing us.

rpbrothershop

Very nice app and amazing support.. of course you need to understand some steps before you use it but they are always there to help and that is so nice

Gamer's Dream TR

The app is very simple to setup. I asked for help for a small issue and support was quick and friendly. I gave 4 star because it is not possible to setup more than one target country at the moment but I have been informed that it may be added in the future, so check the description if you want to be sure :)

April 6, 2020

Hello Andriana,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you enjoy our product and service.

Moreover, we are grateful for your feedback. We are still working hard on new versions to bring more features (including setting up more than one target country) to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any further concern, feel free to contact us via live chat or email at support@socialhead.io

Have a great day!