Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

Secrettees

This app is really helpful to those who are looking for a feed solution. Vicky is helpful and very supportive. I highly recommend

May 3, 2021

Hi Secrettees store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Progressive Romania

I am using this app for the Facebook Catalog. It can transfer all the images, the product tags and it has one dashboard for all the stores. It's the best feed app on market.

April 22, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

Slowstitch Studio

Great app and very helpful support. Got immediate assistance to create some rules within the settings so that I could selectively upload certain products into my feed. Thank you!

April 22, 2021

Hi Slowstitch Studio store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Im so happy because you like our app.

We are working so hard day by day to give to better experience. If you need any further help, please dont hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

ApuNanwu

Wow. I love this app. The support team was so responsive and fast at resolving my issue. This is a must have for every shop. Thank you Vicky

April 19, 2021

Hi ApuNanwu store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

My Smart Kryptonite

i used this app and the support team is very nice and they actually help me to fix the problem that occured while providing feed in google merchant centre.

April 19, 2021

Dear My Smart Kryptonite store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help.

Warmest Regards,
Annie

Happi Earth

I wasn't able to connect to more than one account in Facebook Ads. The support provided by Ami was amazing she helped me connect the account and solved my problem. Most recommended for Facebook Shopping

April 17, 2021

Hi there,

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

AfkaBoutique

I used this app for my Google shopping feed it is very helpful. The support service is also very great. Recommended :-)

April 15, 2021

Hi AfkaBoutique store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

IDS Home

I used this app to help me do google ads. I really like customer service. she was very patient and nice to customers.

April 14, 2021

Hi IDS Home store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Regards,

The Tank Shop

Vicky is great. She goes over and beyond to help with any query I have. The app is working really well too.

April 13, 2021

Hi The Tank Shop store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

The JDM Culture

AWESOME and the online help that's available is always there when you get stuck. This has helped my e-Commerce page and social feeds to work together, Brilliant.

April 13, 2021