Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

The Food Folks

This App has excellent value to Money , wonderful app .making things easier.wonderful app Love it . Support is also awesome

February 27, 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Fluent Clothing

The official google and fb apps do not make your feeds correctly and give you errors on those platforms. Use this instead. Great app and support!

Kipps Hobbies

Socialshop autopilots keep adds going without any interaction. I highly recommend. Support is top grade if something does arise. AMI is the best !!

February 26, 2021

Hi Kipps Hobbies store admin,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Dog's Love Store

So far looks great but I'm still exploring options of the app and seeing what would be the most valuable features. But honestly I see it's very effective and simple so far, thanks for this great integration

February 26, 2021

Dear Dog's Love Store store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

First of all, thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you're enjoying our app, and we will keep improving our app and our service for the better.

If you have any further question while using, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Last but not least, you can read about our other applications, as well as the social commerce trends and tips at our blog: https://socialhead.io/blog/

We hope you can always stay up-to-date, increase your reach and boost your sales with our resources!

Bar Stool Home

I used this app to automate my product catalgue feed from my Shopify store to my Facebook Ads account. It is really simple to setup and great support as well.

Hi Bar Stool Home store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your precious review

While using our app, if you have any problem, please tell me, I will support you right away.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Once again, thank you for choosing our app. Have a nice day

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to automatically submit our product feed to Google Merchant Center to help market our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). This app has provided the perfect solution, is very easy to configure and use, has saved us so much time, and we have seen great results. Not to mention awesome support when we needed it. In addition, we were also able to setup Microsoft Advertising to automatically import the Google Merchant Center feed provided by SocialShop on a daily schedule. So, we are actually using SocialShop for both Google and Bing. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

February 25, 2021

Dear Puzzle Peak store admin,

Scudo Cycling Gear

I used the app to run my google shopping campaigns, it is great for someone who is just starting and doesn't have much experience with google ads. Great online support as well!

Hi Scudo Cycling Gear store admin,

Home Shopping World

I had really tough questions using this app and about Google Merchant account. Ami provided me great support answering my questions. Thank you.

Hi Caleb,

resixteen

This is a very great app, wish you all the more development
Consultation support staff seemed to respond immediately, I was very surprised

February 23, 2021

Dear resixteen store admin,

funtextil.de

Tolle App mit einem sehr guten Support! Auf alle unsere Fragen eine Antwort! Schnell & Freundlich! Vielen Dank!

February 23, 2021

Hallo admin,

Das ist Vicky vom Socialhead Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung.

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie eine fantastische Zeit mit uns hatten! Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen. Wir sind dankbar für einen großartigen Kunden wie Sie.

Falls Sie es nicht wissen, ist unser Socialhead-Blog eine großartige Quelle für Händler im E-Commerce-Markt. Wir sind stolz darauf, dass wir uns bemühen, das Wissen unserer Besucher zu vertiefen. Zögern Sie also nicht, es auszuprobieren https://socialhead.io/blog/

Grüße,