Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

ATYTUDE

É bem pratico e o suporte muito bom acho legal se vocês fizerem um canal com videos em português acredito que vai atrair mais assinantes!
Parabéns a toda equipe

Royal Wine Coolers

This app has saved me a lot of headaches and streamlined the whole process. Customer support is amazing, went to them with issues on importing products to one of my ad campaigns and fixing product errors, they did it quickly and solved all the problems I was having! Highly recommend, absolutely valuable and a must have for any business owner.

Homebarlux

The service with this app is nothing short of AMAZING - honestly their service is better than Shopify support itself! They actually FIX the issue themselves rather than have you run around trying to navigate technical stuff like a headless chicken! Honestly, brilliant support.

Joshua Interiors

Simprosys google feed app is amazing. Honestly their customer service is 5*. I have had many issues with google ads, analytics and my feed and their support is so clear and informative. Have solved so many problems for me for no extra cost. Thank you guys !!

Your Modern Home

App is great to manage feeds into google ads. Support is great. Shiva was a massive help when I got stuck

Xptional Living

I tried to upload our store products yesterday to be linked with google merchant, and because of the settings I selected, I had error messages. I thought the errors were due to time, so I thought I would work on it again today, but I couldn't fix the mistakes. I then decided to chat with the team, who were very helpful and knowledgeable. Within a few seconds, they could get to the root of the problem and fix it within minutes. I am delighted with the service.
Using the app to get products from my Shopify store was easy, in just a few clicks. Had I not done something wrong, I would have finished in minutes. Hassle-free. Thanks to the team!

garmade

A very good application that is worth all the investment. Customer support is fantastic. A big THANK YOU

mov-ento

Thats a perfect app! Runs very well. Customer support was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended.

POKOLOKO

Excellent support every time and the App does its job very well and the price is right, recommended!

Glanra

This application is very convenient to use. There are many options for batch processing and updating. Love their support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305