Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1 - 10 of 2056 reviews

Tec Gadgets

Here's the reasons i like this app:
- Support is amazing!
- Super easy to connect your store with the Merchant Centers
- Feed optimizations on the app product page
- No issues so far (some apps become very slow or start to show internal server errors, etc..)

Sussex Special™

Great app, very precise and accurate and do what it's says it do. The customer service is prompt, professional and very helpful.

Niche Bazaar Studio

Bruce helped me sort out which products to display and not display in my shopping feed, helpful screen grabs and really nice as well. Loved this customer service

BRAIDS QUEEN

This app is very easy to use, and they reply to emails very quickly and are super super super patient. I love their staff to death and they solved plenty of my problems.

Kikipettee

The Support is awesome. They get back to me with their answer very quickly whenever I have any question. Thank you so much!

RacquetGuys.ca

Great communication and very knowledgeable on all aspects of Google ads. They went beyond their parameters and have my account and campaigns running smoothly and efficiently. I highly recommend the app as well as their technical support people. Thanks, guys.

Spekii Sleep

So far so good. The support team has been fantastic as I've had a few problems getting started. Helps me as I want to advertise multi country.

ShopStunners

This is the best app I have used so far. The support is amazing and can't expect more than this. Very cost effective as well.

iSpy Cam

Essential in using Google Ads and Google Shopping, I can't go without it and neither should you! Also their customer support is super quick and extremely helpful. 5/5

BayBridge Bath

This app was great for updating my Google Shopping & Merchant Center accounts. The support team was wonderful and had quick response times. I'd recommend this app to friends and will likely use it again for other stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 205 206