Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1961 - 1970 of 2422 reviews

Higher End Goods

Great app. Amit is very responsive, too. Does what it is supposed to do and is more intuitive and feature-rich than most feed apps.

Clarity of Sight

I have contacted support again for another issue I have been having, they helped fix it and gave me helpful advice. Always good service from this company. I had an issue with Google listing some errors in my feed, I contacted the apps developers who traced the fault to some faulty Schema values and offered to fix for me. This they did immediately! I would definitely recommend.

nous

The app has been easy to use and there has obviously been good thought into how best to make it work smoothly with the Google Merchant centre.
Support from Amit has been excellent - always fast to reply and with clear answers.

StoreButterfly

Does what its supposed to do with lots of great options to help organize the feed better. Really happy with this app.

YR.AUSTRALIA

I used this app to help me submit my products to Google Merchant Centre. Since I am new to Google shopping campaign, i have a lot of questions but Amit has been very patience and prompt with his assistance. He also help me to fix my product descriptions for Google to approve my products. The app itself is very simple to use and my ads are running perfectly now.

Tokyo Direct

I switched from Google Shopping app to this app. The feed speed is much quicker than the previous one.

Amit always responses very quickly and to the point. Very good support. I recommend this app if you start Google Shopping ads.

SoTrendify

Google provides lots of quality traffic(buyers) and this tool gives you power the manage it and it has very good customer support. Love this.

Maxed Merchants

WOW! amazing. truly amazing and super friendly and fast responding email team. 100% Guarantee. You're missing if you don't get this app!

Kayapo World

Great support, had a problem when i first set it up, i mailed them and they returned with a solution in no time. Highly recommended! May be the most necessary app in shopify app store!

Cycolinks

Google back-end can be so complicated, you can literally spend hours trying to figure out the problems that you always get when trying to install something new for the first time!
The support from these guys was amazing so fast and they did everything I asked straight away! top service smooth app
Thanks Amit!