Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1971 - 1980 of 2176 reviews

Elegant Linens Store

Fantastic app and super fantastic customer support.

Carvers Olde Iron

Nice app for helping bridge the gap between my shopify store and the google shopping platform. CS has been very helpful. For the money this app cant be beaten.

Redrickshaw Com

great app. easy to use and good support from the developer

Riverside Maple Farms

wonderful app -- after a week of struggling with the native Shopify app, I installed this and within 24 hours my products were showing up on google

My Polish Heritage

Great app and customer service!!

Artistica Italian Gallery

What can I say, certain things you MUST leave it to the true professionals. This app and their tech support is FANTASTIC! Finally our product are showing upon on Google effortlessly and we can move one doing other things.
Thank you guys! Grazie!

Yandiya Australiya

Fantastic App! Keep up the great work!

Ledshoe

Very satisfied with the shopping feed app. It has literally taken away the pain from setting up campaigns and deal with changes in SKU s availability and pricing etc at the source. Recommend this app whole-heartedly.

Shutthewholesaleup

We have used the Google shopping feed in multiple sites and have had a great experience. One of our site has close to a hundred thousand SKUs and the app has dealt with that challenge quite well. The ease and simplicity of use makes it completely worthwhile. I recommend this app for all stores.

Nirvana Natural Bliss

Just had a Skype support with the admin support . Such excellent service -I was helped through every step in fixing any issues that arose from my previous consultant. I would highly recommend using this app- I look forward to seeing the products on google shopping shortly. Thank you so much.