Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Coin Coussin

Super responsive after sales service, it's really great to work with people like you

Usster

this is one of the best apps i have that I recommend to using it. they have great services and they respond quickly if you have any problem

Spearhead

The app works well and is easy to use. The support from the team is fast and effective. Recommended.

stashop.us

such a great and best app for google merchant and world best support team I ever seen in my life Great Service.

Velvetshop

Great app, works amazing and support team is always available and helpful! Lots of options and great intergration with Merchendise Centre.

BestLedLabcave

Great Service.. helped with other aspects of the Google Ads. Must recommend and I will come for more.

Vitro Naturals

Amazing App. Even Better support team. Would recommend without any shortcoming. They are always ready to go one step more to help me out.

Zove Beauty

The customer service is fantastic. The team is always swift to replying, and almost always settles the issue in the first reply. Cheers!

McIntyre Merino

I am using this apps for our many clients, it's very easy to use and conveyniet to manage feeds for shopping campaign. The support team are always available with quick help. Highly recommended.

Cadeaus™

They have very helpful customer service to solve my issues! Definitely recommend others to try it out if you're new to Google Shopping!