Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2011 - 2020 of 3151 reviews

Sport Tech

I switched from "google shopping" by shopify. I love it so much, this app is great, easy to use and it took no time to set it up. Also support is amazing too, very fast.

Thank you Milan for helping me with initial set up!

Warosi Store

Excelente App, e o suporte é muito eficiente e rápido.
Indico bastante , ajudar muito em economizar tempo nas configurações

LYRA Swim

Excellent and prompt service when we had a issue. One of the best support and apps I have experienced on shopify to date. Highly recommend.

PURAZELL

Great App, great price & great support! It's so easy to generate the feeds for your Google Shopping Campaigns or your Facebook Dynamic Ads and you don't need 2 separate Apps - one for each platform - It's all in 1 baby! And in case you need help the support is amazing, they reply within minutes.

Aerial Equipment Parts

We use this app to submit to google shopping. It is fast, easy to use, and the support has been quick and responsive when I needed it.

Loomlight

the team are very helpful & respond quickly. they have helped me set up my shopping feeds. Excellent

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app seems to be the the one I was always looking for. The support is very helpful. I will upgrade the review as soon as I will see the results. Thanks.

YouAreAmazing.com

I'm using this app for GMC. I totally recommend it. The support team gives clear answers very quickly.

FeltCave

This App is the best one for google shopping and for any feed-related needs. And the support you get is what makes it even better.

AmazingNewTrend

Very quick and helpful customer service. Recommend to everyone! I had problem with my merchant center and i got it solved with less than hour .Thank you guys!