Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2021 - 2030 of 2533 reviews

Keepiece Co

Much better feed for Shopping than the official app. Customer support is top notch!
Highly reccomend if you use Google Shopping

a2zdeals

Support was PHENOMENAL! I couldn't be happier. I emailed them with a concern about some issues I was having with my feed and they got back to me extremely fast...and after a little bit of back and forth, they resolved all of the issues, including some that required some dev work to fix them. Couldn't recommend enough.

Golf Tech Systems

5 stars so far! Just installed so waiting to see results but Amit has been amazing at supporting us in getting everything right with the integration and settings.

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION

The best support you can find, they are always helpful. Really helping your problems with Google, I recommended them for setting up your stores!

Her Colour

I like it very much. Easy to use, convenient, super fast. Support is also very good. Recommened apps.

LUNVA

This is a great app and the customer support is the best I have come across in any app on Shopify. It is quick and easy to install and there are many helpful videos and screenshots if you get stuck with anything along the way. I can highly recommend this app without hesitation!

Pal With Paws

Google Shopping Feed is one of the greatest things in my store. Their support is one of the best i ever worked with. Any difficulties, any help, they are always there. They did more than everything i asked. Helped me with verification, claiming my site, everything there is with linking accounts.

QueenyMommy

Support really fast and useful, they helped me to solves the errors i got on my merchant account :)

Trending Pro

Fantastic App The support help is amazing, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to start google ads.

Table Tennis Hub

The guys here are really helpful, the app runs smooth as well and a price you dont even notice.... definitely better than the hassle of setting up this manually!