Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

2041 - 2050 of 2156 reviews

Deals4me Co Nz

What an amazing app. Saves time and money with its automation. This is one app that you have to get

Onlineoutboards

This app works very well and was easy to install and understand. There are one or two issues, like the app always tries to submit a GTIN. If you haven't provided one, you have to manually go into each new product and adjust the setting to not submit the GTIN. However, the customer support has been top notch. Very quick response from the developer and thorough answers. I have been assured that these issues will be fixed in coming updates so I am sticking with it for now. Great for stores who's inventory doesn't change a lot!

Cw Sellor Test

It's just the best app out there right now for Shopify. The customer services is the best I have ever experienced with any app i've ever used. It really is the best Google shopping app for Shopify. We use it on two stores seamlessly.

National Bee Supplies

The app is THE best for providing an app that syncs from Shopify into Google Merchant Centre (GMC). Amit and has team have definitely created a super-easy way to achieve the end goal. The app also has a great user interface (UI) and provides extra conditions of controlling which products you need within GMC.

Great work guys!!

T Shirt Of Knowledge Store

Great App! Sync my product data to Google Feed with a click of button. It's really a complicated process. The customer support is superb (especially Mr. Amit). He assisted on every issue being raised. A recommended product.

The Feo Collection

Fantastic app! So easy to use. The Google merchant centre itself can be very difficult to get your head around and this app basically does all the hard work for you! Aside from that the team give excellent customer service and are always willing to help! I would defo recommend this app to everyone

Blaueslicht

Amazing app!!! excellent support and really good communication. Just a few days later I made my first sales...

The Original Tea Company

Easy to install and able to check if my products have been submitted successfully or not. A useful app to add to your store.

Women Fabulous Com

Easy to install - Would like to know what my products look like in a search however, I feel I'm driving with a blindfold.

Primitive Box

nice sales channel. I am currently getting a feel of what it is like, so I cant tell whether his will work for me or not.. But so far so good.