Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2051 - 2060 of 3032 reviews

PrintsField

Very useful app and great customer support. They help me with all my issues with google shopping feed. Thank you!

Obisho

Amazing app at an unbeatable price. Really gives you a LOT of control over shopping campaign refinements. This has really helped lower our CPC and increased our CTR. Also, the customer support is great, particularly Milan who always responds quickly with clear answers or direct action if needed. Highly recommended.

GlamTouche

Very good app. Thank you.

It helped me to do many things.

for merchant center and google ads.

North Bikes

After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

AMEKANA.COM

Fast and efficient support. Best google feed app on Shopify.............................................

High Plains Prospectors

There were some initial hiccups in set up. But tech support stuck with me and helped figure out the issue. I would caution when you first set this up to regularly check your Google Shopping Orders on Google Merchant, in the case anything is wrong with your connection to this app. Once set up is consistently running and all concerns addressed, the app has worked great. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of initial set up problems.

Orthotic Pain Relief

Two things; love the app, gives you tremendous power controlling the titles, descriptions etc of your ads. Second thing; the customer support is amazing. Kudos to Milan who has been particularly helpful.

Acorn Health Supplies

Really easy to set up and a nice interface. I have used other Shopping feed apps before and felt that it was easier to get started with this one. It even has a button to add conversion tracking ( tried to do this manually before and it was a HUGE headache to figure out by myself). Then I ran into a feature that I thought it didn't have... but luckily I reached out to support and they replied right away with a solution.

Ultra Trail Next Route

Very good app and affordable price. The support team has superior service. This app included all track and conversion whatever FB - BIng - Google. You don't need other track apps anymore. Pay less - get more!

Cheers!

LevelUpRN

Very easy to use and manage the feed this way. We had some extra pages we wanted to add to the feed and support was highly responsive and helpful.