Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2061 - 2070 of 2427 reviews

Sous Vide Chef

Been using this app for a few months now and works really well easy to implement. Support is amazing Amit is really good at ensuring everything is functioning correctly the couple of times I have spoke with him his been more than helpful in fixing my issues.

Positivitee Shirts Co.

This app is a lifesaver! I was running 3 different Google Shopping campaigns, 1 smart shopping campaign and 2 regular shopping campaigns. Despite my best efforts of adjusting bids and such, I had 0 impressions on my ads for weeks. I spoke with a "specialist" at Google who gave me nothing but vague, unhelpful information. I was hesitant to pay for this app, but within a few days of installing it, I'm now getting impressions on my ads left and right. Not gonna lie, I'm new to this whole Google Merchant center nonsense and I don't have the time or patience to learn. This app fixed whatever I failed to do, or messed up on while uploading my product feed on my own and it's definitely worth the money. Definitely a must have for people who are new to Google Shopping like myself.

XaxaOz Co.

Excellent, fast service is grateful for solving problems, I advise to everyone
*Quick problem solving

Common Eagle

This is one of the best apps i have used. If you are trying google ads, i highly recommend it. Not to mention, the customer support is amazing as well, they would answer all your queries and any help that you need along the way.

Certiphones Ireland Store

Excellent service and thank you for making this amazing tool! Will use again soon and recommend to my friends!

www.everyuneed.com

Thank You So Much For Your Dedicated And Fast Support Really Helpfull :)
i really appreciate your work
keep up the good work

Cave & Co.

Amazing App and incredibly great support! Using it on all stores for myself and clients. much more reliable than the original shopify google feed app.

Sabkhareedo.com

Best app and Best Team Support ... Thank You So Much For Your Dedicated And Fast Support Really Helpfull :)

inflight360

I just submitted my products after finally getting my account out of submission now im waiting on them to be accepted so that i can start an ad campaign. I tried to start a campaign tonight but my products all came back as un approved. i will wait a few days and try again. Its been quite a journey for me but i heard this was was a good app so i will keep trying. well it keeps saying i have not accepted and verified my e mail and i did that several times.

Sneddons

This app has been incredibly helpful in managing a large store with a complex Google Ads campaign. Very impressed.