Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

signs&props

Quick, Easy, Fantastic customer service! Highly recommend. I'm super new to all this so it's nice to know that there's someone to help when I get stuck!

Tuscan Basins

Excellent service and spectacular support. Amit is a great help and responds immediately 5- star! He was able to give me an answer about updates or any issues we have had in lighting speed. Wish all apps were like this.

YAADADA

Excellent Support Service. Reply Back in Less Than 2 Hours. Easy to submit product feed to google merchant center.

Arty Nilz

Awesome support thanks a lot , thanks for the app
the price is nothing compared to the value of the app

Bead Wax

USE THE APP, DON'T DO IT YOURSELF!

This app is AMAZING:

- works great (I've used other apps and they didn't work well EXCEPT for this one)
- very cheap
- really easy to use
- great support (answers really fast on Skype or email)
- automatic tracking installation (it's very hard to install it yourself if you're inexperienced; they automatically take care of this for you and prevents duplicate conversions !!)

Paper And Sheets

Works great, paid for the premium version and it's really worth it. Important if you want to make sales with google ads

I Go Goldan

This is the Best App for sale in Google Ads, and run profitable Google Shopping Ads

The only way to do it right is by using this app!

Above all the customer service worth 10 Stars! I 'v using the app for 3 months and i happy with the service i get even long time after installed it

Great Job!

Max & Lily

Solid app. Does what I need it to do - makes it easy to create and maintain a Google Shopping feed. Good diagnostics in the app. I've had a couple questions along the way and the author is very responsive and helpful.

Sous Vide Chef

Been using this app for a few months now and works really well easy to implement. Support is amazing Amit is really good at ensuring everything is functioning correctly the couple of times I have spoke with him his been more than helpful in fixing my issues.

Positivitee Shirts Co.

This app is a lifesaver! I was running 3 different Google Shopping campaigns, 1 smart shopping campaign and 2 regular shopping campaigns. Despite my best efforts of adjusting bids and such, I had 0 impressions on my ads for weeks. I spoke with a "specialist" at Google who gave me nothing but vague, unhelpful information. I was hesitant to pay for this app, but within a few days of installing it, I'm now getting impressions on my ads left and right. Not gonna lie, I'm new to this whole Google Merchant center nonsense and I don't have the time or patience to learn. This app fixed whatever I failed to do, or messed up on while uploading my product feed on my own and it's definitely worth the money. Definitely a must have for people who are new to Google Shopping like myself.