Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

DoxinMotion

I messed up my feed and Abhishek helped me get it fixed very fast. Excellent customer service and the app works as it should.

Jarwest.com

Amazing app for handling Google Shoping feed. Works really well, is super simple to use, comes with in detail instructions so that even non-techy people like me can use it and best of all their support is amazing! They are super reactive, even on Sundays! Forget the other apps and just install this one.

Appleby's Tiles

Couldn't ask for better customer service, 3 year old store, used 100's of apps, these guys respond within an hour and fix problems that are not even in their remit!

Urban Trend Deals

I am very happy with the app, simple and straight forward. Their support is great, very responsive. I am using this app for my 2 stores and am happy and have no complaints. The feeds get automatically refreshed to merchant center every 20 min or so, remarketing tags are managed easily. I would recommend it to anyone who wanna do google ads then this is the app which will do the heavy lifting for you.

American Patriots Apparel

We at American Patriots Apparel ( https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com ) use this app to push all my products to Google Merchant Center and it is fantastic. I have almost 12,000 product variants at this time and so doing this well for me is no easy task. Google Shopping Feed rose to the challenge. When I had some pending items that weren't pushed to merchant center, I emailed them at support@simprosys.com and literally within a few minutes they responded and had resolved the problem for me. I am very impressed with their prompt turnaround and resolution time and with how great this app works in comparison to Google's regular Shopping app. THANKS GOOGLE SHOPPING FEED!

Top Deals Online Limited

From the moment i installed the app i was given 1st class support to set my products up on Google Merchant. The response times where literally 30 secs from initial contact via email, Milan Veghela went above and beyond to help with all my questions, don't hesitate to get the app added to your Shopify account, i believe its a must if you want to start selling and advertising your website online.

NEW Edit: 21/8/2020- I contacted them for more advise on a issue that really wasn't something they needed to help me with, but the support i got from the 1st email being sent was amazing throughout the whole day. Know one should think twice about adding this app to their shopify store just do it...support is jsut amazing and knowledge is out of this world

shopinthenude.com

Excellent app with excellent support. There are still some features i would like to see that i have heard are coming in the future such as first variant as opposed to all variant feed for only selected items, which will make it even more excellent. :) All the favorable reviews are there for good reason.

Photography Backdrop Club

Just works perfectly. Once setup we don't have to think about it much, just does what it is supposed to. A zillion times better and more customisable than Shopify/Google native app. Love being able to use second image as hero, and SEO meta as default description. Top notch.

vintageembroidery

FK OFF this app,it's totally rubbish,after you removed this app,they will removed all of your items from google shopping,even the products not upload by them ,totally fk,don't use it anymore if you want face such a loss

August 15, 2019

When you say that, "We removed the products including the ones we did not submit". It means you did not submit all the products of your store from our app.

But, our reports say opposite to this logic. You had selected "All products and All variants" to be submitted by our app. (See the screenshot given on the link)

Let me be frank here... When you request "All Products & All Variants" to be fed in the merchant center, we reserve the right to remove "All" of our work when you remove our app. Nobody can deny it.

Janggood

I really like this app, it can quickly update the product.
Thanks to Abhishek Mishra for his patience and help me solve some problems, He is great.