Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Pet Clever

Excellent app & even more important ... excellent & fast support! The app does exactly what it's supposed to do and the support is world class.

FridayCharm.com

Awesome App Great Support by team really very happy with service and results ... dont think go for it

Luxor Home Decor & Lighting

This app is absolutely amazing! It does exactly what it says and fixes all of the problems you may have with your product fee and most importantly, they fix it! Love this app! I would definitely recommend.

Cocobum

Great app, I just installed it yesterday for my swimwear store and already seeing results. Thank you for your help Amit!

Electric Bikes For All

I am a beginner with this app, although it certainly seems to do everything it promises. However, what impresses me most is the superlative and super fast support given by Amit and his team down to the last detail - every question promptly and helpfully answered.

Best Safety First By Cardea Solutions

Absolutely brilliant support, I was struggling to figure out a few errors with our feed, and Amit was very patient and helpful, which is really appreciated.

Bambi Bikini

Awesome. Hassle free to use and support is really amazing. Always fast in responding to all my queries. Good job Amit!

MyBishBashBosh

Mybishbashbosh.com
This is a great app for Google shopping Feed. Would highly recommend it. Very easy to use but if you have a problem support is great

peaceofhome.se

Works extremly well, great and fast support!! Easy to use, I would totally recommend it for anyone that is looking for a Google Ads app!!

woodgeekstore

Excellent support form the developers. Helped us fix an issue with our listings in record time. The app is good too.