Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

iForce Marketzone

This app should be awarded with a golden price. It saves so much time! We highly recommend it!. The support is also awesome, very quick and always with a solution. We can't wait for Bing implementation. These guys are shopping feed ninjas!

Thanks for all hard work you have made.

Dreaming in Digital

Great tool to easily get your feed uploaded. Was having issues with gtin’s required for some products but this app solved that for me. Great customer support. They helped me with some schema markup that I needed. All around awesome app and support

SOAR IN SECONDS

Amazing App , saved me alot of time and it is way better than the shopify app , the help menu has everything you need

I love the 50s

Installing this app has got rid of a lot of headaches for me! The support is really good and they helped me fix an issue with a shipping error. Each product was rejected by Google because it didn't recognise the free shipping option but the team helpfully explained how to correct it. The products synch easily too. I would recommend this app if you're not very technical as it takes away the pain.

french-wood.fr

Best app, best support. Amit is the best, go straight away with this app you will not be disappointed !

Clara Mascara

Great App! But most important is the support! Very quick and Professional - solved all my problems in less then 10min!!!
I love it!

VelvetPrints

Good app. Amazing support. I have a few issues with my feed which which we are resolving and throughout the process the Symprosis staff have gone above and beyond. Amit really knows his stuff and helped tweak my schema and review Merchant Center settings.

Brilliant support. Don't hesitate to get this.

Action Athlete Supply

Fast, simple and easy to use. I dont know a lot about the feeds and making them work so this helps us. the support has also been fast and helpful.

LID Helmets

Great support. Fast response. App works as described and we're making sales on Google shopping. Very happy.

Fireplace Features

I use this app to help me control the synchronization between my Shopify store and Google Merchant Center. I like how it includes support for promotions on specific products.