Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

PowerUp Toys

Very "easy-to-use" app - got almost all the features I need for Google Merchant and Shopping campaigns. I can control the feed titles, show sale price, and lot's of other great features. Above all, anytime I needed help, they have awesome support - always answer quickly, professionally, in details, even if I need help with issues on merchant center that are not directly related to the app.

Surtido Médico

Excelente aplicación, es muy útil si venden a travez de google Shopping, configura muy bien los tags de conversión en google ads.. El soporte es muy bueno. Lo recomendamos.

Express Toner

Top notch professional customer support. Even though they are located at India, if you are on right time for them, they can answer your question quick and you can feel that they care about you.

ThinkAirPurifiers.com

More questions about Bing Merchant Store and finally got it working. More excellent technical support from Abhishek Mishra.

Benjamin S.

Good app, it is not for lazy ppl, because you have to do some manual work but that's good at the end. :) easy to work, no problems so far.

Ere Products London

It is the best app for selling our products from Shopify to Google and Facebook.
Amazing service and I am glad I found this app now not later on. Good work well done.

SparklyTrees

Support had assisted me in an issue I had and after finding their email response in my spam inbox I got excellent customer support and fast problem-solving.

Deentos

great app. the function is very good for any new start and their support is helpful and fast. recommended.

Massage Chair Heaven

Best app for Google feed there is. Their support is top notch and you won't find anything better. Been using them for years.

Military Republic

This is one of the best Apps for Google data feed I have used. I have tried most of the feed apps on Shopify. This app also supports Facebook and Bing. The app also puts you in control as you can set various feed attributes in bulk and rule based settings etc.
I have switched 4 of our sites to this App.
Looking forward to some greta ad conversions!!!