Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Shuffleboard Central

Seriously the best feed app available. 10/10 - support is fast and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond making sure I understand 100% of the process.

Home Safes UK

Best app in the market for a Feed to Google Shopping. The customer service is probably the best I've seen so far. Highly recommend.

ShaggyMax

For the first time on Shopify, we found a set it & forget it product feed solution. Intuitive setup, easy rollout, works great!

Poptart Posters

This is a great that simplifies the minefield that is Google Merchant Centre! I would highly recommend it.

Edge Home

Really good app with nice features does what it says on the tin
the support is quick and professional
recommended app & service

Prime Fair

Amazing app and the best support. I highly recommend them! I was struggling with setting up my merchant center on Bing ads and Abhishek Mishra helped me tremendously.

JSP Manufacturing

This app is great and has improved my sales. I had issues not because of the app but due to having 2 separate shops under one email with Google they helped resolve the issue and got everything running. Already seeing sales and I highly recommend this app

FLAMINGO

This app has helped me a lot. Their customer service is also sweet. If you use google shopping ads, if you have many many products to manage. Use this app.

UltravioletBeams.com

Excellent customer support. Excellent app that cuts down the time it takes to submit items to Google in a matter hours instead of days. This could mean revenue right away. This app more than pays for itself. Every store should use it.

NICOBLU

Integration with Google programs can be challenging, as there is no direct way fro Shopify to feed the API. The developers at "Feed for Google Shopping" have been incredibly responsive, supportive and have gone above the call of duty to make sure all the complex components are aligned between Shopify and Google. Their knowledge base and speedy fixes alone make their monthly subscription fees seem very, very low indeed. A+++++