Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

POLARSTY

Experience so far very good. WIth the app it's easy to integrate the feed for Google Shopping. Also the Support Team help me with everything to setup. Their response time is very good and you always feel there is someone who can help you.

Design Italy

AMAZING SUPER FAST SUPPORT LOVE THEM!
I asked for help concerning the shopping ads, we're still working on it but so far looks great

IcenonIce

Super efficient and easy to use App for generating feed, especially for Google Shopping Ads. The assistance is super quick and brilliant!

Panun Store

This app is really great. It is easy to use and the customer support i would rate 10/10. As a beginner it was so easy for me to setup and start shopping campaigns. I would highly recommend this app to everyone

Hairtific

Great support team, simple to use.Makes migrating product data and info super simple. Very easy integration.

Goldenwarm

It's a great APP. I recommend it. If you have a problem, you can actively help solve it. It's really good.It is a good helper in shopping advertisement

VERTIX GLOBAL

Looks simple and easy to use and will start running it soon.
Assistance from Shums Tak is most helpful in resolving issues identified as conflict with Google's feed app.

Montagne Sports

Has made a big difference to helping me improve our performance. I had a query about local feeds that the support team responded to very quickly. Highly recommend.....

Alpine Labs

This app was recommended by our Marketing partner to help with Google app integration. My posting ran into an issue and they helped me resolve it quickly which I really appreciate.

Electricabike

Easy app and to work with. Excellent assistance and support, they resolve any issue and work with you with your doubts. Thank you!!