Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Dream Patio Lifestyle

This is hands down the best app for organizing your google shopping feed with the merchant center. And the customer support team is amazing. They will make sure to fix any issues you have and go above and beyond. Really happy with this app thanks!

eliteracefab.com

~~**READ BEFORE SCROLLING**~~ At first I was skeptical that it was another app that was going to not deliver. Boy was I wrong. Feed For Google has been the single handed best investment that my company has made aside starting the business. Hemant, Hinali , Dharmendra, and Ashvin whom are a few of their staff has been there to in lack of better words, hold my hand through the entire setup process and then some. He has helped me fix issues that other developers(that had been paid) messed up, he helped integrate the application fully as well as get our Adwords setup correctly so that it can actually perform to its highest potential. Anyone that has been thinking about downloading this but was not sure, or if you have questions about it I would strongly suggest you contact their support. This app in my opinion is worth at least $200 a month for what it does, can do and the mind blowing amazing customer support that comes with it. I can see this company going extremely far and can assure you that they have all of my business. When I say all I mean I am looking at every App they offer and will gladly download them to add their next level options and advanced settings to my Shopify store. Their moto is truly your success is their success. I was never asked for a dime, and have been in the trial mode the entire time as well while getting services and support that I would value at over $1000 for free. Thank you Simprosys Infomedia , you are an asset and as such I hope that your dedication does not go un noticed. I am also emailing this feedback to your company to ensure that it does not go un recognized. Sincerely, your newest customer that will spread the positive experience with anyone and everyone that may need your companies services.

Lanskyshop

Very easy to use and manage. Includes many texts and videos walkthrough help, and the mail support is very professional!

FansCustom

Very Good,i like it.Great customer service experience! Recommend everyone to use, you can very well import data to google shopping

Ozlighting.com.au

Excellent app. The integration works great and the support chat team is very helpful when you have any issue.

RightNowStores

The support is really helpful and responded to my request really quickly. I was facing issues with Google Merchant restriction issues and was given advice on what to modify. Regrettably the issue wasn't resolved, because we didn't have enough time to make all the changes, before the company decided to change direction.

UgeatHair

Very ver helpful, they are always here to help you, we have a problem with our code, they helped us though it is not their ptoblem. Thank you so much

Wicked Gear

Awesome App and their response to queries and help is super fast and knowledgeable-I highly recommend this App and their staff.

Work Authority

Great App - even better service. Thank you to the team for looking after our set up issues and ensuring our listings were error-free. Quick response and they went above and beyond. Thank you. We appreciate it.

Shuffleboard Central

Seriously the best feed app available. 10/10 - support is fast and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond making sure I understand 100% of the process.