Rezensionen (6.117)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. April 2024

The app is excellent for those looking to maintain efficient control over Google Ads campaigns. Its integration with Facebook and Pinterest within the app itself greatly facilitates the integrated management of different advertising platforms. Additionally, the support provided is top-notch, with a dedicated, agile team always ready to assist. I also highlight the variety of features available in the app, making the campaign management experience even more comprehensive and effective. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a complete and reliable solution to optimize their digital marketing strategies.

Lovedema
Brasilien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
13. Juni 2024

Support is fantastic at helping out with issues and explaining step by step what needs to be done. I had an issue with products not generating errors and they helped me out with ease and explained what the root cause was and how to fix. Also helped by providing additional functionality in the app. Highly recommend.

The Dress Outlet
28. März 2024

I would like to take a moment to leave a review for this plugin. The customer service provided by the team has been exceptional. They were not only incredibly helpful but also very professional in addressing my inquiries. I highly appreciate their expertise and prompt assistance. Keep up the great work!

Fornvoo
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
14. Mai 2024

this is a GREAT app, but what's even greater is the support. That's how you win loyal customers, and I'm definitely one. Extremely quick in replying questions, SUPER helpful in helping out with confusing Google shopping policies... all in all, it's the team behind this app that makes it amazing. highly recommended!

Altered Physical
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
3. April 2024

Easily best shopping out there.

Their customer support is TOP NOTCH. You have expert dev who can solve any issue and know the ins and outs of google.

Couldn't recommend more

MassageChairs.com
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
23. April 2024

Very handy app, price - value is excellent, great customer service through chat. Definitely recommended for submitting feeds for Google shopping and other channels, when you're on a tight budget looking for a simple, easy to use and solid solution.

STAS.nl
Niederlande
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
9. April 2024

Excellent app and support experience. We have been using this app for almost 2 years now. We were using Data Feed Watch before, but this app is better, and cheaper as well.

Headphone Zone
Indien
12. April 2024

Ajit was incredibly helpful! Thanks to this app, I could block a persistent bot that kept adding products to my cart from multiple addresses without making a purchase.

OAK & ELK
11 monate mit der App
27. April 2024

Great app, does everything we need and if there are any issues at all the team at Simprosys have always been quick to respond and very helpful. I'd definitely recommend this app as a must have.

EvergreenChef
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 monate mit der App
9. April 2024

Absolutely great, super helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. Mohit is a star and really helped me with Shipping labels for my store. Cannot recommend them enough.

In-Essence Homes