Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Januar 2024

I recently integrated the Symprosis app into my Shopify store to manage my Google Shopping feeds, and I must say, it has been a game-changer. The setup was incredibly straightforward, allowing me to get up and running in no time. What really impressed me was the intuitive interface – it's clean, user-friendly, and makes managing my product feeds feel effortless.

Pet Chateau
Frankreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
8. Dezember 2023

Support is amazing. The app works great for Google shoppign feeds. Also when we had the need to create new XML-feeds for Klaviyo, Simprosys support chimed in and helped us with what we wanted to achieve.

ACON USA
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
19. Januar 2024

Customer service by Ashvin was amazing, very well done. Professional

Golden Time
Kanada
4. Januar 2024

Abishek is an amazing man! He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to step up to fix the many issues facing my two Shopify Stores. He has passion and outstanding communication skills. Thank you to Abishek.

Ace Fire Preparedness Defense
11 monate mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

Nidhi was great, professional and was able to quickly find my problem and help me solve it. Recommended!

SunnyHair
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
2. November 2023

I needed help to transition from another data feed tool and their support has been amazing. One of the team jumped on a call with me and helped me to set everything up, going above and beyond (even making sure things were set up correctly for Google Ads).
Plus I found out we can stop paying for another app for GA4 and just use this app which is much more cost effective.
Highly recommend!

Surf Society
Australien
8. Dezember 2023

The app is the best on the market and in case you need support these guys are very fast and amazing. I love it.

Baby Milk Bar
Deutschland
2. Januar 2024

Although I am still in the trial period of this app for now, I have to leave a positive review for this app. I have been using Shopify for three years. I can safely say this is one of the best support teams I've ever worked with. Taral, Ashvin, and their tech support colleagues. They are very helpful. I felt a bit frustrated trying to set up the tracking in my store, and there's always something wrong. And I tried to install this app since last week. Simprosys team helped me to look into the settings of my Shopify store, GA4, and Google Tag Manger. Fix a lot of issues. My GA4 couldn't fire the 'begin_checkout' event due to the side cart of my Shopify theme. And there were also some strange customized events I created before when I tried to use Google Tag Manager at a certain point. There was a lot of mess up in my store. I didn't have a clue how to fix it. But after Simrposys team helped me to tune it, it seems a lot better now. I guess I finally can track my Google campaign correctly this time.

CharmyDecor
8 tage mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

I think this app is fabulous especially for novices like me, who is not tech savvy. The team support that helped me was so patient and helpful in explaining and getting my issues sorted so quickly. Very grateful!

Trendplushub
Australien
10 monate mit der App
25. Januar 2024

The support do best to help wth problems. And they always find a solution :)

RudeRebel