Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1931 - 1940 of 2173 reviews

MustHaveHub

I've tried other Google shopping apps this is by far the best one on Shopify. Everything you need to run and keep your shopping feed healthy is on the app. Dev's support is first class 5/5

Lux fitt

Ruined my store do NOT get this app. I installed it and it seemed to be working and it killed my sales from $3K a day down to $0

May 11, 2019

When any merchant removes our app, expect us to remove the products submitted by our app too. That is what happened in this case. Now when products get removed from the campaign, sales are bound to be dropped.

Dallas Designer Handbags

What a useful app to link the google merchant, its a perfect app and also most importantly the guy who is the owner of the app is so helpful and kind.
Thank you so much Amit for your help and for the great app

Armageddon Sports

Firstly I used the free google app which were full with bugs and not updating the Google categories for the products. I switched to this Google Shopping Feed app and I am very happy of my choice. Top Notch Support!

TopDealsHut

Great customer service. I reached out and they just started to walk me through what I definitely needed.

Sweet Memories

One of the Best App for Google Shopping Feed Customisations. Very Easy to Use. Awesome & fast support. Highly Recommended.

Sydney Health & Nutrition

Love this app! I used it to upload my whole inventory onto google merchant centre- when I had issues with minor coding, the team were quick to help me do it! Thanks Team

Soulacat

Nice app with quick support. I am now waiting for my products to be approved.
Hope they can have live support in the future.

Teelixir

The Google Shopping Feed has been an excellent and easy tool to help integrate my Google Shopping items. It's very convenient and easy to edit the product information and update it into the Merchant Center. The support team is very responsive and even helped me fix some of my merchant center issues for free! I highly recommend this app.

SPLASH HER SHOES

I have been using this app in mutiple stores and everything is amazing in it. Starting from the ease of installation, ending with the amazing instant support.
Thanks guys