Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1971 - 1980 of 3290 reviews

Online Vet Store

I used the support to help me fix an error. The team is very knowledgeable. They were very helpful and very prompt at replying.

Shelf 2 You

It's helped me get my shopify store off the ground. The instructional setup video was a big help. I'm looking forward to a long partnership.

MontFox

Great support and instructional videos. Highly recommended. Works with easy. Thank you for a nice app.

KingsBottle USA

The app works smoothly. Abhishek from the support team is very helpful and quick response. Thank you!

Dragon Shack

very helpfull and quick help center,app works very well.happy customer! often times i get quicker help from the app than the site itself!

seamemc

Hi i am 100% satisfied with the help i got from all the team ,would highly recommend them to anybody

One Fine Secret

Very easy to use. The app does it all to do with Google Merchant. Great support & customer service. Email support has been very prompt as well! Thank you Kaushik!

Ace Daily Deals

I purchased this app for my store. Best thing i have done to help my store. The support is off the hook. The team is excellent and i got my questions answered very quickly. I would recommend this app HIGHLY.

Nature Camper

Always respond instantly with incredibly accurate advice. Would be lost in the woods without this team.

Pantoun

A really superb app that takes care of all my Google Feed needs for me! Talked to Abhishek on support who was phenomenally quick in attending to me and fixing errors on my feed for me. 10/10!