Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1971 - 1980 of 2634 reviews

Heenov

This app is incredibly good and clear. Support is also amazing and helped me understand a lot about both the app, the merchant center and google ads. Thank you guys

Gamerverso

Great app! Does exactly what it says, and it's way better than the free Google Shopping app. Had no problem taking all the products from my store to the Merchant Center

FirmGuards

i am a happy customer of simprosys. Their product is awesome + Amit and his team offer top-notch support. i highly recommend using this. the feed is so important, make sure you maintain at green all the way and keep it that way too!

bett3rketo.com

The best feed app all around. Customer service is super fast and spot on with help. The app itself is very clean and easy to work. Couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Soulsbury-Deals

Exceptional customer service! There are very few so complex apps that well developed and cost...well PEANUTS for what it does! I hope to see more and more apps from you guys!

Made in Tuscany

I tried a couple of Apps and Google Shopping Feed was the best by far. I now recommend it and use it for client stores, too. It syncs perfectly and I just 'set and forget'. I like being able to customise where Google takes its data from (the SEO box or the main description- very useful)

Your Amazing Drive

Hey!
A simple installation accompanied by accurate explanations, the software enables a wide range of possibilities that help to promote the products in a good and effective way,
Their support is simply out of this world! Extraordinarily fast ... Highly recommended software!

Zachho

This app is very user friendly even for a layman to submit products to google for increasing traffic to your own website. Many Thanks to the developers.

Organic 1 Co.

Originally had some issues and I didnt understand what was causing them on FB (which also affected IG product tagging). I was pretty upset about the whole issue and definitely wasnt easy to work with. However, Google Shopping feed team showed patience and maturity and due diligence to go above and beyond expectations to help fix my issues.

UPDATE:
Got instagram tagging back, got FB shop back, got google shopping feed ... very happy.

Great overall experience. Tremendous effort from Google Shopping Feed team. Very grateful. Thank you very much!

Shakti Mat USA

This app works great. The developer helped me install on our store (which was having issues due to custom coding we had done) and customize the message to our store. Great app, great service.