Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1971 - 1980 of 2376 reviews

PilotMall.com

Amit and the team at Simprosys have been amazing to work with. Their Google Shopping Feed has worked flawlessly for our needs since initial launch a year ago. The team has even added integrations for us, as needed to function properly with our 3rd party apps. They are timely in response, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for everything!

WildBounds

Have been using this app for our main UK shopping feed - it's brilliant. Very easy to navigate and use. Best thing though is the level of support. Any issues, Amit and the team will sort it out. Highly recommend!

Thrivous

We're just getting started with this app. So far, it appears to be working well and as advertised. It was easy to install, and maintained desired settings we had already established in Google Merchant Center. Customer service has been highly responsive and helpful.

Lexington Luggage

BY FAR THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER!!! Installed the app, set up the sync, was pretty simple to set up. I did have some issues due to feeds & promotions I had already set up so contacted support for help. Amit went above & beyond every expectation I had for app support.

Fitbit Straps

The Apps works very good for me so far. The support team are very helpful. highly recommend this apps.

onlineshoppingdudes

Hands down guys this is the best google shopping app.For those who are complaining maybe you have no idea what you are doing.Easy to use and they have a great library of tutorials

Paideia Health

I had a lot of problems with this app when I installed it. However, I had a lot of help and support from Amit who responded to all my emails and arranged google hang outs to resolve my issues. He deserves a pay rise or bonus for his dedication and commitment. Thank you Amit. I gave this 3 stars because I have not made any money since installing the app.

Mobility Scooter Deals

Great app and great support, our website wouldnt be possible without it. A must have for shopping campaigns.

Digital Trend Zone

Customer service is outstanding, replied within minutes. App is relatively easy to use as well. Recommended.

Davson Sales

It is working for multiple countries now and support has been there. Bulk changes or corrections for google and done via app.