Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1971 - 1980 of 2062 reviews

Thelactone

it has been submitted all products wrong. we have waited for 3 day to submit and mostly description and title couldn't be submitted. Also you can't add the custom description to merchant center with this app so we will use the manuel submit instead of this app

July 2, 2019

Without getting in touch with the details of what had gone wrong, you preferred to write this review.

St Augustine Lions

I love this app. Easy to use and affordable.

Bombshell Bath Bomb Boudoir

It has a really ugly interface but this app so easy to use and takes the headache out of setting up the shopping feed. It is also a great price.

Gear You Need Llc

Amit and his team have been instrumental to the growth of our online shopping campaigns with this. The ease of setting up a promotion is amazing and this app is definitely worth getting. We are still not even done with the trial period yet and have seen much more traffic to the products that we have submitted to our Google Shopping Feed. Just a quick note - We were already using our Merchant Center account with Google submitting these same products and Amit and his team have made it all that much better with this app. 5-Stars all the way!!!

Automotivetech Group Com

Im a huge fan of Google ~ #TeamGoogle

Athletic Pro

First I like to start by stating how impressed I was with the speed and accuracy of this app in migrating our products to our merchant account. I also like the fact that it had the option to display multiple variants on the products collection side. In short, this app is amazing and I recommend you get it if you haven't yet.

After speaking to Amit I can only tell you that he is definitely one of a kind and the support is excellent. He is an awesome and generous individual who want people to succeed. Thank you Amit for all your help :)

Popatu

Easy to install, easy to use, works great and does its job without giving me any problems. Truly amazing app.

Clorsoproducts

You guys are awesome. Always going out of your way to make sure the customer is happy. Amit P is amazing!!

100gusa

Very good support. This app is best to work with google adwords.

Hoodieuniverse

Amit is very kind and he'll beat your expectations when it comes to helping you out. Very fast, efficient, and passionate about what he does. Use this app just for Amit.